[Expired] We have $700 worth of services from PSD2HTML.com to giveaway
If you’re a busy web designer or web developer, this week’s competition is the perfect solution for your PSD to HTML slicing needs. PSD2HTML.com are giving away $400 worth of services for the winner and $300 for the runner-up.
All you have to do to win these fantastic prizes is leave a comment below and Tweet about this post, using the #speckypsd2html hash-tag.
PSD2HTML.com is a leading PSD to XHTML coding company with over 6 yeas of experience under their belt and 50,000 clients and counting. With PSD2HTML your XHTML/HTML 5 markup and CMS will be coded adhering to cutting-edge techniques providing you with a fast loading, cross browser compatible and neatly optimized code that search engines will love!
Their attention to detail and quality assurance make them one of the most trusted providers on the web. Their impressive list of clients include Nike, Toyota, Excite, Smashing Magazine etc. See the examples of the code they have created.
Here are some of the services that PSD2HTML.com offer:
- • Web page templates:
- High level W3C Valid XHTML+CSS and HTML5+CSS3
- SEO Semantic Coding and Optimized for load speed
- Written in a clean and organized way
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 7+, Firefox 3.6+, Google Chrome, Safari 5 and Opera 11 by default for all packages
- Compatible on the following mobile platforms: iPhone, iPad, Android 2.2+, and Blackberry 6+
- • Email templates: Compatible with different email clients: MS Outlook 2003+, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Gmail and others
- • Mobile templates: Compatible with iOS, Android, BlackBerry, etc
- • CMS implementation: WordPress, Drupal, Magento and Joomla!
How to win
This competition starts on January the 12th and will run for the next 7 days (ending January 19th 2012).
All you have to do for a chance to win is:
- 1. Leave a comment below telling us why you would like/need this prize
- 2. Tweet about this post, using the hashtag #speckypsd2html
Winners will be selected completely at random and will be informed within a few days of the competition ending via email.