mvp_fail_01

4 Reasons Minimum Viable Products Fail

It is common belief that roughly 80-90% of products fail. Although this figure defies logic, the myth persists. If over 80% of new products truly fail, does it make sense for anyone to take a professional career risk by committing their time and talents to building new products? From a portfolio perspective, what must the ROI of the remaining 10-20%…

flat_heroes_02

Fantastic Flat Superhero Illustrations from Bunka

The flat design trend is fairly shaking up all aspects of the graphic design industry. We are entering a new era of simple and minimalistic modes of communication in which flat design seems to deliver in the best possible manner. Inspired by the flat format of design, French graphic designer Bunca has used the same methodology and created a series…

font_resources_thumb

How to Use Typography to Align Brand Identity

Selecting the perfect font for promotional materials is a vital aspect of brand identity. Many small business owners and marketing professionals neglect to give proper attention to the fonts they use and how they can help the company or organization connect to its audience. Some don’t realize that slapping a default font onto a logo is like putting your money…

successful_mvp_01

10 Massively Successful Minimum Viable Products

Today, lean startups and tech titans alike are increasingly using the minimum viable product (MVP) as a starting point for building successful software products. In the article 4 Reasons MVPs Fail we looked at the major risks you face in getting your product to market and how to overcome them. A successful minimum viable product helps you start the learning…

x

A Free Copy of the X Theme Could Be Yours

X is the greatest WordPress theme ever made. Not only does it include amazing shortcodes and fantastic support, but it’s incredibly versatile. Theme X is destined to expand your horizons in building an infinite number of client websites, by starting from a series of fantastic designs named Stacks. Feature-Rich Everything about Theme X spells excellence, from the wealthy documentation and…

james_bond_vintage_fanart_poster_03

Vintage-Style James Bond Posters

Alain Bossuyt, an illustrator from Lille, France, has designed a series of James Bond posters and given each of them a uniformed vintage-style which, as you will see from the gallery below, has resulted in a truly captivating and highly original recreation. Vintage-Style James Bond Posters Dr. No From Russia With Love Goldfinger You Only Live Twice Diamonds are Forever…

dialog_thumb

Creating Native HTML5 Dialog Windows

The dialog window is one of the most commonly used elements in a website’s user interface design. It is used for multiple purposes, including displaying notifications, carrying a subscription form, alerting of errors/warnings, and drawing a visitor’s attention to vital pieces of information. When dialog windows are designed effectively and used right, they can ease the user’s task. Previously, creating…