Many long term readers of our site will know that we love the creative expression and innovation from Lego. And the vast majority of readers will undoubtedly be using another tool that offers creative expression and innovation, albeit in the digital world, Photoshop.
So, we have two innovative tools that offer creative outlets, but living in two completely different worlds.
Do they really live in different worlds? Could they ever live together?
Of course they can. According to Rick Garcia anyway. He set himself the task of redesigning the Photoshop interface using Lego bricks. Not only has he redesigned the actual interface, but also the Photoshop icons and loading screen as well. Here is the result:
The Lego Edition of the Photoshop Interface
- 50 Free High-Resolution Photoshop Brushes for 2022
- 50 Free Time-Saving Photoshop Actions for 2022
- The 12 Best Photoshop Actions for Creating 3D Effects
- 15 Free Hero Scene Creator Mockup Templates for Photoshop
- The 20 Best Photoshop Actions for Creating Retro & Vintage Effects
- 10 Free Responsive Website Mockup Templates
- 20 Best Free Book Mockup Templates for Photoshop
- The 12 Best Photoshop Actions for Comic & Cartoon Effects
- 15 Free High-Resolution Mockup Templates for Showcasing Posters
- 20 Free Admin Dashboard UI Templates for Photoshop & Sketch App