Many long term readers of our site will know that we love the creative expression and innovation from Lego. And the vast majority of readers will undoubtedly be using another tool that offers creative expression and innovation, albeit in the digital world, Photoshop.
So, we have two innovative tools that offer creative outlets, but living in two completely different worlds.
Do they really live in different worlds? Could they ever live together?
Of course they can. According to Rick Garcia anyway. He set himself the task of redesigning the Photoshop interface using Lego bricks. Not only has he redesigned the actual interface, but also the Photoshop icons and loading screen as well. Here is the result:
The Lego Edition of the Photoshop Interface
- The 40 Best Realistic Photoshop Mockup Templates for Mobile Devices
- 25 Free Light Leak Effect Photoshop Brush Packs
- The 10 Best Photoshop Action Sets for Creating the Bokeh Effect
- The 20 Best Free Nature Brushes for Photoshop
- 25 Free Swirl & Ribbon Photoshop Brush Sets
- 50 Free High-Resolution Seamless Patterns for Designers
- The 10 Best Free Instagram Story Templates
- The 20 Best Free Watercolor Brush Sets for Photoshop
- 20 Best Free MacBook Mockup Templates for Photoshop
- The 25 Best Mockup Templates for Glass Bottles
This page may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, we may earn a commission from any purchase via the links on our site. You can read our Disclosure Policy at any time.