In this era of mobility, not everyone has the luxury of being in front of a huge desktop screen all the time. Owing to this very reason, we have seen the evolution of mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc.
So, how do you check your favorite design blog (popularly known as Speckyboy; you already know that, don’t you) when you’re on the move?
Have no fear! Because our iOS app is here!
Yes, that’s right. Speckyboy Design Magazine is proud to announce the release of our iOS application. In assonance with our ideology, this app is yet another step towards providing you with quality content from the world of design and development — tutorials, opinions, resources, galleries, giveaways….. you name it!
Compatible with iOS 5.0 and higher, this app has been developed by Mobiloud from 50pixels, pioneers in creating awesome apps for the mobile world. The folks at 50pixels left no stone unturned in making our app perfect! It has been a pleasure working with them.
Go ahead and check out the app for yourself!
Hope you have a good time using this app on your mobile devices. Do share your thoughts with us!
- 6 Subtle UI Changes in iOS 11
- The Aesthetics of a Successful Mobile App: Lessons From Three Top Grossing Apps
- Popular Tools for Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Working with Property Lists in Xcode 4.2
- Reimagining an iOS App for Android
- Why iOS7 Does and Doesn’t Reflect Apple’s Core Brand
- The iPhone 5 Photoshop GUI Templates from Teehan & Lax
- Web Icons & the iPad Retina Display