Despite everything that could go wrong with embedded video, if a picture is worth a thousand words, video is worth a thousand pictures.
There are many web pages where video does go right. But rarely does it have the impact it can gain through flawless integration with the other elements, as part of a page’s background. When done right, video as a background can be downright jaw dropping. To illustrate our point, take a look at these examples.
Battle of the Cheetos
I Surf Because
Sick City Club
The Meta Project
- Using ‘Spotty’ Backgrounds in Web Design to Grab Attention
- 50 Examples of Large Image Backgrounds in Web Design
- A Touch of Neon in Web Design: Using Color to Draw a User’s Attention
- A Collection of Inspiring Sitemaps and User Flow Maps
- Shining Examples of the Flashlight Effect Web Design Trend
- Exploring the Beauty and Power of Volumetric Backgrounds in Web Design
- 25 Login & Registration Forms with Creative Designs
- 10 Coded Animated Scenes for Halloween Design Inspiration