They tell you not to judge a book by its cover, nor a fish by it’s scales. Usually, they’re trying to get you to reserve judgment, despite poor something or someone’s poor appearance. Even so, the package a product comes in has a strong impact upon sales.
Sure, you could just wrap a great product up in paper and twine, but you know it won’t sell as well. That’s why hard work and lots of creativity goes into great packaging. A creative package can sometimes be the driving force of an item, and that’s what this gallery is all about.
Fruit Syrup Gift Range
Wooden Matches Block
- 20+ Inspiring Product Packaging Design Ideas
- 50 Elegant Wine Label Design Examples
- The Yummy Visual Identity of Food Brands
- 10 Beautifully Designed, Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- The Beauty of Colorful Shapes in Brand Identity
- Exploring the Simple Beauty of Business Cards with Geometric Designs