They tell you not to judge a book by its cover, nor a fish by its scales. Usually, they’re trying to get you to reserve judgment, despite something or someone’s poor appearance. Even so, the package a product comes in does have a strong impact upon sales.
Sure, you could just wrap a great product up in paper and twine, but you know it won’t sell as well. That’s why many hours of work and lots of creativity go into great packaging.
Packaging design is one of the most important aspects of product marketing and the marketing mix for physical goods. When consumers go to a supermarket or a store, they don’t see an innovative product or a tasty food item. What they see is the packaging. The majority of buying decisions are made in front of the shelf.
An attractive, unique yet practical packaging design is a critical competitive advantage for manufacturers and retailers. A creative package will more often than not be the driving force of an item, and that’s what this gallery is all about.
Re-Charge Beverage Drink
Fruit Syrup Gift Range
Wooden Matches Block
We hope you enjoyed this collection of packaging designs for your inspiration. Remember, think outside the box — or perhaps more appropriately, the package!
Think of the materials you can use, the practicality of the packaging, and the impression it will leave on potential customers. The bottom line is: can this help sell the product?
- 40 Elegant Wine Label Design Examples for Inspiration
- 25 Beautifully Designed Examples of Brand Presentation
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- 30 Stunning Flyer Designs for Inspiration
- 10 Stunning Business Cards with Simple Geometric Designs
- 30 Examples of Beautiful Typography in Print Ads
- 40 Stunning Minimalist Print Ads for Your Inspiration
- A Beautiful Collection of Braun Inspired Concept Illustrations
- 30 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters