Creativity knows no limits. No matter what your medium of expression is — paper, glass, or the digital screen — if you are creative, your talent will be visible in every aspect of your work.
Alphabets, typography, design, and art — ah, right, you know where I’m going, don’t you? These four words have already suggested to you that this probably is just another showcase of some fonts or some typographical illustrations created and retouched using Photoshop, isn’t it? Nope.
Today, we bring to you Type Scan Alphabet, created by Tony Ziebetzki, a designer from Germany. What is so special about this gallery? Well, once again, four words: paper, scalpel, ruler, and scanner.
Yes, that’s right.
Ziebetzki has created an entire gallery of alphabetical-type illustrations simply by putting a scalpel to paper. The motive? “To discover new ways of getting in touch with type and letters and to explore the multiple ways that exist using which one can create or form alphabets and letters. Talk about innovation, right?
That said, I’ll now leave you to view the gallery.
- 30 Examples of Beautiful Typography in Print Ads
- 40 Inspirational Examples of Typography in the Wild
- 30 Beautifully Colorful Typographic Book Cover Designs
- 35 Inspiring Typographical Illustrations
- Typography as Art
- 5 Alternative Methods for Typography Inspiration
- A Quick Look Into Evocative Typography: Trends and Examples
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Brand Presentation for Inspiration
- The Beauty of Bright Colors & Geometrical Shapes in Brand Identity
- 10 Beautiful Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards