WordCamp Netherlands will feature a lineup of experts on WordPress, Social Media, SEO, and Performance including our very own Andy Killen. While it’s hosted in the Netherlands, many of the talks will be in English for the speaker’s convenience.
Saturday (March 24th) will open the event with a series of talks on WordPress! A full program of Saturdays events are available on their website. Saturday’s high point is likely to be the SEO talk by Joost de Valk.
On Sunday (March 25th), talks will include such highlights as our very own CTO Andrew Killen’s talk on website performance optimization and Rogier Mostert on social network integration. Again, the full schedule for day 2 is available online.
The conference will be held at Seats2Meet in Utrecht, lasting until around 5pm on Sunday. If you’re available, stop in and say hi!
- Even With Tools Like AI, Building a Great Website Is Still Hard
- How Social Media Uncertainty Reinforces the Importance of Websites
- Why You Should Conduct Annual Website Audits
- How Writing Can Help Your Web Design Career
- The Grumpy Designer’s 2023 Preview
- 50 Tiny Little Web-Based Tools for Web Designers from 2022
- 30 Free Responsive HTML Email & Newsletter Templates
- 8 Free Resources to Help Web Designers with GDPR Compliance
- 10 Best Time Tracking & Invoicing Apps for Freelancers
- The Web Has an Outdated Software Problem