WordCamp Netherlands will feature a lineup of experts on WordPress, Social Media, SEO, and Performance including our very own Andy Killen. While it’s hosted in the Netherlands, many of the talks will be in English for the speaker’s convenience.
Saturday (March 24th) will open the event with a series of talks on WordPress! A full program of Saturdays events are available on their website. Saturday’s high point is likely to be the SEO talk by Joost de Valk.
On Sunday (March 25th), talks will include such highlights as our very own CTO Andrew Killen’s talk on website performance optimization and Rogier Mostert on social network integration. Again, the full schedule for day 2 is available online.
The conference will be held at Seats2Meet in Utrecht, lasting until around 5pm on Sunday. If you’re available, stop in and say hi!
- What Your Clients Need to Know About a Website Redesign
- The Kindness of Strangers: Developer Edition
- 30 Essential Free Plugins for Sketch App
- 50 Free eBooks for Web Designers & Developers
- Advice for Beginners That Are Starting Out in Web Design
- Client Website Feedback with Context? Yes, Please. Sponsored