WordCamp Netherlands will feature a lineup of experts on WordPress, Social Media, SEO, and Performance including our very own Andy Killen. While it’s hosted in the Netherlands, many of the talks will be in English for the speaker’s convenience.
Saturday (March 24th) will open the event with a series of talks on WordPress! A full program of Saturdays events are available on their website. Saturday’s high point is likely to be the SEO talk by Joost de Valk.
On Sunday (March 25th), talks will include such highlights as our very own CTO Andrew Killen’s talk on website performance optimization and Rogier Mostert on social network integration. Again, the full schedule for day 2 is available online.
The conference will be held at Seats2Meet in Utrecht, lasting until around 5pm on Sunday. If you’re available, stop in and say hi!
- Behind the Scenes: Having a Singular Focus for Your Web Design Business
- Defining a Vision for Your Web Design Business
- In Web Design, Easier Doesn’t Always Mean Better
- The Challenge of Designing Websites for Large Screens
- 12 Free Vintage Halloween Stamps in AI, EPS, SVG & PSD Formats
- The Impossible Question: How Long Does It Take to Build a Website?
- Navigating Harsh Judgements and Self-Worth in Web Design
- 50 Free Responsive HTML Web Templates for 2021
- Create Content That Targets Your Existing Design Clients
- Web Designers No Longer Need to Sacrifice Performance for Beauty