WordCamp Netherlands will feature a lineup of experts on WordPress, Social Media, SEO, and Performance including our very own Andy Killen. While it’s hosted in the Netherlands, many of the talks will be in English for the speaker’s convenience.
Saturday (March 24th) will open the event with a series of talks on WordPress! A full program of Saturdays events are available on their website. Saturday’s high point is likely to be the SEO talk by Joost de Valk.
On Sunday (March 25th), talks will include such highlights as our very own CTO Andrew Killen’s talk on website performance optimization and Rogier Mostert on social network integration. Again, the full schedule for day 2 is available online.
The conference will be held at Seats2Meet in Utrecht, lasting until around 5pm on Sunday. If you’re available, stop in and say hi!
- A Client’s Role in Website Accessibility
- Get Real-Time Global Market Data with the marketstack Stock API Sponsored
- An Ode to Adobe Flash: How It Helped Move the Web Forward
- The 5 Biggest Pains in Website Maintenance
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- How CSS Variables Can Improve Efficiency and Consistency
- Helping Your Clients Master eCommerce
- Thoughts on the Early Adoption of Web Development Tools