WordCamp Netherlands will feature a lineup of experts on WordPress, Social Media, SEO, and Performance including our very own Andy Killen. While it’s hosted in the Netherlands, many of the talks will be in English for the speaker’s convenience.
Saturday (March 24th) will open the event with a series of talks on WordPress! A full program of Saturdays events are available on their website. Saturday’s high point is likely to be the SEO talk by Joost de Valk.
On Sunday (March 25th), talks will include such highlights as our very own CTO Andrew Killen’s talk on website performance optimization and Rogier Mostert on social network integration. Again, the full schedule for day 2 is available online.
The conference will be held at Seats2Meet in Utrecht, lasting until around 5pm on Sunday. If you’re available, stop in and say hi!
- How to Develop Your Signature Style as a Web Designer
- Common Pitfalls When Redesigning a WordPress Website
- Why We Unfairly Judge Other Designers
- The Challenges of Building a Modern eCommerce Website
- Getting Clients to Care About Their Website Long Term
- Taking a Look at Google Analytics 4
- Tips for Building Charity and Non-profit Websites
- 8 Free Resources to Help Web Designers with GDPR Compliance
- 8 Snippets for Creating Common Website Layouts with CSS Grid
- How to Minimize Wasted Time during a Web Design Project