WordCamp Netherlands will feature a lineup of experts on WordPress, Social Media, SEO, and Performance including our very own Andy Killen. While it’s hosted in the Netherlands, many of the talks will be in English for the speaker’s convenience.
Saturday (March 24th) will open the event with a series of talks on WordPress! A full program of Saturdays events are available on their website. Saturday’s high point is likely to be the SEO talk by Joost de Valk.
On Sunday (March 25th), talks will include such highlights as our very own CTO Andrew Killen’s talk on website performance optimization and Rogier Mostert on social network integration. Again, the full schedule for day 2 is available online.
The conference will be held at Seats2Meet in Utrecht, lasting until around 5pm on Sunday. If you’re available, stop in and say hi!
- Add Real-Time Geocoding to Your Project with positionstack Sponsored
- Start Fast with These Demo Content Generators
- Get Real-Time Flight Status and Aviation Data with aviationstack Sponsored
- 50 Free Responsive HTML5 Web Templates
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- 30 Essential Free Plugins for Sketch App
- A Look at the Proper Usage of the alt Attribute
- 30 Free Responsive Email and Newsletter Templates