WordCamp Netherlands will feature a lineup of experts on WordPress, Social Media, SEO, and Performance including our very own Andy Killen. While it’s hosted in the Netherlands, many of the talks will be in English for the speaker’s convenience.
Saturday (March 24th) will open the event with a series of talks on WordPress! A full program of Saturdays events are available on their website. Saturday’s high point is likely to be the SEO talk by Joost de Valk.
On Sunday (March 25th), talks will include such highlights as our very own CTO Andrew Killen’s talk on website performance optimization and Rogier Mostert on social network integration. Again, the full schedule for day 2 is available online.
The conference will be held at Seats2Meet in Utrecht, lasting until around 5pm on Sunday. If you’re available, stop in and say hi!
- How the Web Kept the World Moving in 2020
- 2020 Web Design Year in Review
- 50 Free Responsive HTML5 Web Templates for 2021
- The Grumpy Designer Looks Ahead to 2021
- Our 50 Favorite Web-Based Tools for Web Designers from 2020
- 10 Free Resources to Help You Learn Git
- Avoiding ‘Wasteful’ CSS in Your Projects