There are now only eight weeks left until the kick-off of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. This is the first time the greatest sporting event in the world is being held on the African continent and promises to be an exciting exploration, of not only football but of African culture, heritage, and art.
As a celebration of this event, visual designer Charis Tsevis has designed, as a personal experiment, a series of posters that have been greatly inspired by the great African pattern heritage and contemporary football culture. They are his personal journey exploring Africa's history and tradition, and have given him nothing but a great pleasure and an endless lesson.
Below you will find a selection of Charis Tsevis‘ creative Africa 2010 World Cup posters, to view more from this series click here: Africa 2010 World Cup Posters.
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- 25 Beautifully Designed Examples of Brand Presentation
- 40 Stunning Minimalist Print Ads for Your Inspiration
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- 40 Elegant Wine Label Design Examples for Inspiration
- 40 Incredible Examples of Origami Paper Art
- 40 Inspirational Examples of Typography in the Wild
- 40 Minimal Logos of the Most Popular Football Clubs in the World
- 10 Stunning Business Cards with Simple Geometric Designs
- 10 Beautifully Designed, Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards