Digital light painting is a technique that can turn a dull image into an amazing and vibrant work of art that conveys a sense of movement and energy.
This effect nearly always works well on subjects that are stationary or static but can be very difficult to produce on animated subjects such as people. It does take a very skilled hand to digitally paint a person with light, this is where Tony Ariawan comes in and excels.
Tony is a freelance digital artist and graphic designer based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. He didn’t attend any graphic design school, he actually started out as an autodidact, the slower and more difficult process of self-learning. He cites his influences from the beauty of the woman, light, and color.
He loves to experiment with many different styles of graphic design. Not allowing his lack of formal training to get in the way, he now serves clients from all around the world, using his undoubted natural talent and dedication to learning new techniques.
In this post, we are going to focus on his amazing and inspirational light paintings.
Digital Light Painting by Tony Ariawan
- The 30 Most Inspiring & Creative Resume Designs Ever
- 10 Stunning Business Cards with Simple Geometric Designs
- 12 Stunning Abstract Business Card Designs for Inspiration
- The Usability of Resume Design
- 40 Elegant Wine Label Design Examples for Inspiration
- 25 Beautifully Designed Examples of Brand Presentation
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- 40 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Packaging Design
- 30 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters
- 40 Minimal Logos of the Most Popular Football Clubs in the World