French graphic designer Julien Douvier has truly taken the art of creating cinemagraphs to an all new level. Armed with a tripod and a Canon 600D, he captures beautiful and tender moments from everyday life and creates some truly inspiring cinematic-style animated photographs that give the viewer a sense of longing, nostalgia and at times even adventure.
The collection of cinemagraphs we have for you below are from his personal collection, if you would like to have a look at his commercial work you should head over to his impressive portfolio.
The Cinemagraph Collection of Julien Douvier
- The 10 Best Newsletters for Photographers
- 20 Fine Examples of Backlit Photography
- Breathtaking Photography: Shooting in the Golden Hour
- 25 Stunning Examples of Super Macro Photography
- 30 Stunning Examples of Still Life Photography
- 20 Stunning Examples of Food Photography & Tips for Effective Shooting
- 30 Perfectly Captured Examples of Candid Photography
- 10 Intriguing Examples of Levitation Photography