Calum Rolland, a graphic designer from Kirkcaldy, Scotland, has recently created a fantastic and unique series of Swiss Style influenced movie posters, using only simple geometric shapes and layouts. The design of the posters has either been inspired by the original movie poster or the actual movie content.
The films Calum has chosen are not from any specific era, nor are they from any particular genre, but they are all classic movies in their own right. Except for maybe Fifty Shades of Grey, what happened there Calum?
The Complete Toolbox for Designers
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Print & Web Templates, Actions, Brushes, Mockups & Much More!
Geometric Poster Series
Fifty Shades of Grey
- 40 Creative Pictogram Recreations of Popular Movie Posters
- 40 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters
- The Literal Movie Poster Series
- 15 Beautifully Designed Alternative Movie Posters
- 40 Digital Remakes of Popular Movie Posters
- Nostalgic Poster Illustrations of Popular Movie Vehicles
- An Illustrated Poster Series of the Most Iconic Cars from TV and Movies
- 50 of the Hottest Nightclub Poster Designs