Calum Rolland, a graphic designer from Kirkcaldy, Scotland, has recently created a fantastic and unique series of Swiss Style influenced movie posters, using only simple geometric shapes and layouts. The design of the posters has either been inspired by the original movie poster or the actual movie content.
The films Calum has chosen are not from any specific era, nor are they from any particular genre, but they are all classic movies in their own right. Except for maybe Fifty Shades of Grey, what happened there Calum?
Geometric Poster Series
Fifty Shades of Grey
- 40 Creative Pictogram Recreations of Popular Movie Posters
- 40 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters
- An Illustrated Poster Series of the Most Iconic Cars from TV and Movies
- The Literal Movie Poster Series
- Woody Allen Movie Poster Remakes
- Coen Brothers Poster Series: An Artistic Homage to the Storytellers
- 40 Digital Remakes of Popular Movie Posters
- Nostalgic Poster Illustrations of Popular Movie Vehicles