Yesterday Google added a new tool to its wide array of offerings, and this time they have built something specifically for the web design community.
Allow me to introduce you to Google Web Designer – a powerful tool that lets you easily create interactive and cross-platform HTML5-based designs and vector-style artwork using an ‘integrated visual and code interface’.
So what exactly can Google Web Designer do? Here are some of the features it offers:
- Full 3D authoring environment utilizing CSS3
- Automated and intuitive design tools to let you create animated HTML5
- Publish designed ads directly to DoubleClick Studio or AdMob
- In-built illustration tools
- Choice of either Design View or Code View
To give you a quick overview of what Google Web Designer can do, check out this video:
As of now, Google Web Designer is freely available for both Mac and PC. It is still in BETA, though that shouldn’t really deter you from giving it a spin — GMail was in BETA for a long while, wasn’t it?
You can read about the launch of Google Web Designer here, or check out related videos on YouTube.
- Firefox 16: HTML5 Awesomeness And Love For Developers
- The 50 Best Free Responsive Website Templates in 2023
- 10 Retro Video Games Recreated with HTML, JS & CSS
- 10 Open-Source Login Page Templates Built With HTML & CSS
- How to Add HTML5 Video to WordPress Using Custom Fields
- How to Use the HTML5 Context Menu Attribute
- Creating Native HTML5 Dialog Windows
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Building HTML5 Hybrid Apps
- Guide to HTML5’s Media Tags – Audio and Video
- Why We Chose HTML5 over Native Apps