Miniature photography has been around for quite some time, but very few photographers have been able to capture and successfully depict its true form. Slinkachu is one of those photographers who have used miniature models and human figurines to create some of the most interesting and profound scenarios on a micro scale and highlighted some of the most dreaded norms of our society.
His work encompasses the true form of miniature art, and with his accurate depiction of real urban situations, Slinkachu is, without doubt, one of the most inspiring photographers out there. He began his ‘little people’ project back in 2006 and since then he has been able to publish a number of photo journals of his work.
He has put his miniaturized models in different urban situations like skiing, camping, grocery shopping, fighting and dying, and then photographs them to create a different set of breathtaking pictures. Check these out:
The Photographer's Digital Toolbox
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Photoshop Actions, Lightroom Presets, Brushes, Layer Styles, Mockups & Much More!
The Little People Project
Play Fighting in Wandsworth Common, London
Alpine Skiing in Fulham, London
Hop, Skip and Jump
Fez – Protests in Turkey
Construction Workers in Paris, France
Saleswoman in Paris, France
Stroll in Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
Guard in Paris, France
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 30 Perfectly Captured Examples of Candid Photography
- 25 Examples of Powerful Documentary Photography
- 30 Photographs Taken From Creative & Unusual Angles
- 25 Stunning Examples of Super Macro Photography
- 30 Creative Photography Examples of the Polar Panorama Effect
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Infrared Photography
- 20 Chilling Examples of Gothic Photography