Miniature photography has been around for quite some time, but only a few photographers have been able to capture and successfully depict its true form.
Slinkachu is one of those photographers who have used miniature models and human figurines to create some of the most interesting and profound scenarios on a micro-scale and highlighted some of the most dreaded norms of our society.
His work encompasses the true form of miniature art, and with his accurate depiction of real urban situations, Slinkachu is, without a doubt, one of the most inspiring photographers out there. He began his ‘little people’ project in 2006, and since then, he has been able to publish a number of photo journals of his work.
He has put his miniaturized models in different urban situations like skiing, camping, grocery shopping, fighting, and dying, and then photographs them to create a different set of breathtaking pictures. Check these out:
The Little People Project
Play Fighting in Wandsworth Common, London
Alpine Skiing in Fulham, London
Hop, Skip and Jump
Fez – Protests in Turkey
Construction Workers in Paris, France
Saleswoman in Paris, France
Stroll in Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
Guard in Paris, France
- The 10 Best Newsletters for Photographers
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Infrared Photography
- 20 Fine Examples of Backlit Photography
- 25 Stunning Examples of Still Life Photography
- 30 Stunning Examples of Wildlife Photography
- The 15 Best Free WordPress Themes for Photographers
- 20 Stunning Logo Templates for Photographers
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 20 Stunning Examples of Food Photography & Tips for Effective Shooting
- 20 Stunning Examples of Super Macro Photography