2014 popularized a typography style that we previously knew from fancy t-shirts rather than websites – mixing and matching several styles of fonts. The complex art of choosing the right font has been stretched to the extreme with this trend.
UXPin has reported, after feedback from designers, that mix-and-match typography is a major and still growing web design trend. Customers are actually asking and pushing designers to go nuts with the typography.
Jacksonville Art Walk
The Production Kitchen
Cast Iron Design Company
- 10 Beautifully Designed Portfolio Websites that Tell a Story
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Sport Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Beautiful Restaurant & Food Websites for Inspiration
- 20 Creative Examples of Pricing Page Web Layouts for Inspiration
- 25 Beautifully Designed Sitemaps & User Flow Maps for Inspiration
- 30 Beautifully Designed Creative Agency Websites for Inspiration
- 15 Examples of Ultra-Minimalism in Web Design for Inspiration
- 50 Clean & Modern eCommerce Sites for Web Design Inspiration
- 50 Creative Personal Portfolio Websites for Inspiration
This page may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, we may earn a commission from any purchase via the links on our site. You can read our Disclosure Policy at any time.