2015 popularized a typography style that we previously knew from fancy t-shirts rather than websites – mixing and matching several styles of fonts. The complex art of choosing the right font has been stretched to the extreme with this trend.
UXPin has reported, after feedback from designers, that mix and match typography is a major and still growing web design trend. Customers are actually asking and pushing designers to go nuts with the typography.
Take a look at these 15 examples of mix-and-match typography, and be amazed:
Jacksonville Art Walk
The Production Kitchen
Cast Iron Design Company
- 10 Inspiring Examples of UI Style Guide Design
- The Beauty of Ultra-Minimal Web Design
- 20 Beautiful Restaurant & Food Websites for Inspiration
- The Hamburger & Mega-Menu Combination Design Trend
- 20 Sport Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 25 Login & Registration Forms with Creative Designs
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 30 Beautifully Designed Agency Websites for Inspiration