2015 popularized a typography style that we previously knew from fancy t-shirts rather than websites – mixing and matching several styles of fonts. The complex art of choosing the right font has been stretched to the extreme with this trend.
UXPin has reported, after feedback from designers, that mix and match typography is a major and still growing web design trend. Customers are actually asking and pushing designers to go nuts with the typography.
Take a look at these 15 examples of mix-and-match typography, and be amazed:
Jacksonville Art Walk
The Production Kitchen
Cast Iron Design Company
- 50 Clean & Modern eCommerce Sites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Sport Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Clean Web Design for Inspiration
- 25 Photographer Portfolio Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 50 Beautiful Examples of Minimalism in Modern Web Design
- 50 Inspirational & Creative Personal Portfolio Websites
- 12 Stunning Examples of Text Distortion Effects in Web Design
- How Ultra-Thin Lines in Web Design Can Create an Impact