2015 popularized a typography style that we previously knew from fancy t-shirts rather than websites – mixing and matching several styles of fonts. The complex art of choosing the right font has been stretched to the extreme with this trend.
UXPin has reported, after feedback from designers, that mix and match typography is a major and still growing web design trend. Customers are actually asking and pushing designers to go nuts with the typography.
Take a look at these 15 examples of mix-and-match typography, and be amazed:
The Complete Toolbox for Web Designers
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Web Templates, Themes, Plugins & Design Assets
Jacksonville Art Walk
The Production Kitchen
Cast Iron Design Company
- Harnessing Liquid Effects in Web Design
- 12 Stunning Retro Neon Effects in Web Design
- Boom! Examining Explosions in Web Design
- 8 Stunning Examples of the X-Ray Effect in Web Design
- Beautifully Designed Examples of Asymmetrical Split Screens in Web Design
- Large Cursors: Pointing the Way Towards a Better Web
- The Design Trend of Using Triangles in Web Design
- 10 Outstanding Examples of Call-to-Actions Buttons