2015 popularized a typography style that we previously knew from fancy t-shirts rather than websites – mixing and matching several styles of fonts. The complex art of choosing the right font has been stretched to the extreme with this trend.
UXPin has reported, after feedback from designers, that mix and match typography is a major and still growing web design trend. Customers are actually asking and pushing designers to go nuts with the typography.
Take a look at these 15 examples of mix-and-match typography, and be amazed:
Jacksonville Art Walk
The Production Kitchen
Cast Iron Design Company
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 50 Beautiful Examples of Minimalism in Modern Web Design
- 20 Creative Examples of Pricing Page Web Layouts for Inspiration
- 50 Creative Examples of 404 Pages in Web Design
- 15 Inspiring Examples of Subtly Animated Logos in Web Design
- 15 Non-Profit & Charity Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 14 Beautiful Examples of Magazine Layouts in Web Design
- 30 Beautifully Designed Agency Websites for Inspiration