The urban environments, from photographers Alex & Cocco is about far more than bricks and concrete. Architecture comes alive when used as an urban playground, offering a never-ending set of challenging surfaces and spaces to those willing to explore them. Their Urban portfolio focuses on the movement and spectacle of freerunning and Parkour (images below), the peculiar beauty of graffiti and the color of street art.
Some of our most dynamic cities – London, New York, and Sydney – provide the stage. This series uses the graffiti art of Mark Goss of DeviousFiend and explosions of dust particles in a derelict warehouse adjacent to Deptford Creek, South London.
The Photographer's Digital Toolbox
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Photoshop Actions, Lightroom Presets, Brushes, Layer Styles, Mockups & Much More!
The Parkour Series
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 30 Perfectly Captured Examples of Candid Photography
- 25 Examples of Powerful Documentary Photography
- 30 Photographs Taken From Creative & Unusual Angles
- 25 Stunning Examples of Super Macro Photography
- 30 Creative Photography Examples of the Polar Panorama Effect
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Infrared Photography
- 20 Chilling Examples of Gothic Photography