The urban environments, from photographers Alex & Cocco is about far more than bricks and concrete. Architecture comes alive when used as an urban playground, offering a never-ending set of challenging surfaces and spaces to those willing to explore them. Their Urban portfolio focuses on the movement and spectacle of freerunning and Parkour (images below), the peculiar beauty of graffiti and the color of street art.
Some of our most dynamic cities – London, New York, and Sydney – provide the stage. This series uses the graffiti art of Mark Goss of DeviousFiend and explosions of dust particles in a derelict warehouse adjacent to Deptford Creek, South London.
The Parkour Series
- The Good and Bad of Stock Photography
- 20 Amazing Logo Templates for Photographers
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Infrared Photography
- The 10 Best Newsletters for Photographers
- 30 Stunning Examples of Wildlife Photography
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 10 Intriguing Examples of Levitation Photography
- 20 Fine Examples of Backlit Photography
- 30 Stunning Examples of Still Life Photography
- 20 Stunning Examples of Food Photography & Tips for Effective Shooting