Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
- 15 Non-Profit & Charity Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 14 Beautiful Examples of Magazine Layouts in Web Design
- 50 Inspirational & Creative Personal Portfolio Websites
- 12 Stunning Examples of Text Distortion Effects in Web Design
- Embracing Competency and Letting Go of Design Perfection
- 8 Stunning Examples of CSS Blend Mode in Action
- 20 Inspiring Examples of the Parallax Scrolling Effect in Web Design
- 10 Inspiring Examples of UI Style Guide Design