Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
- 8 Inspiring Examples of Isometric Illustrations in Web Design
- 20 Creative Examples of Pricing Page Web Layouts for Inspiration
- 25 Photographer Portfolio Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 10 Effective Examples of Using Over-Sized Titles in Web Design
- 20 Sport Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 30 Beautifully Designed Agency Websites for Inspiration
- 10 Beautifully Designed Portfolio Websites that Tell a Story