Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
- 20 Beautifully Designed Coming Soon Pages for Inspiration
- 15 Non-Profit & Charity Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Inspiring Examples of the Parallax Scrolling Effect in Web Design
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 30 Beautifully Designed Agency Websites for Inspiration
- 50 Creative Examples of 404 Pages in Web Design
- 20 College & University Websites for Design Inspiration
- 20 One-Page Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 50 Creative Personal Portfolio Websites for Inspiration
- 20 Creative Examples of Pricing Page Web Layouts for Inspiration