Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
- How Ultra-Thin Lines in Web Design Can Create an Impact
- Looking Outside of Web Design for Inspiration
- Branding Heroes: Adding Your Identity into the Hero Area
- 12 Stunning Retro Neon Effects in Web Design
- A Touch of Neon in Web Design: Using Color to Draw a User’s Attention
- A Collection of Inspiring Sitemaps and User Flow Maps
- Shining Examples of the Flashlight Effect Web Design Trend
- 25 Login & Registration Forms with Creative Designs