Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
Triangle Char & Bar
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Minimalism in Web Design for Inspiration
- 50 Creative Examples of 404 Pages in Web Design
- 20 Beautiful Restaurant & Food Websites for Inspiration
- 14 Beautiful Examples of Magazine Layouts in Web Design
- 20 One-Page Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- The Essential Elements of Creative Resume Design
- 20 Inspiring Examples of the Parallax Scrolling Effect in Web Design
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Clean Web Design for Inspiration
- 25 Photographer Portfolio Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 College & University Websites for Design Inspiration
This page may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, we may earn a commission from any purchase via the links on our site. You can read our Disclosure Policy at any time.