Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
- Going Up: Vertical Lettering in Web Design
- Branding Heroes: Adding Your Identity into the Hero Area
- Taking a Look at Brand-Related Splash Screens in Web Design
- 12 Stunning Retro Neon Effects in Web Design
- Bringing the Curtain Effect to Your Website with These Snippets
- 8 Beautifully Illustrated Onboarding Screens in Mobile Design
- Shining Examples of the Flashlight Effect Web Design Trend
- 10 Inspiring UX Design Portfolios