Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
The Complete Toolbox for Web Designers
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Web Templates, Themes, Plugins & Design Assets
- Harnessing Liquid Effects in Web Design
- 12 Stunning Retro Neon Effects in Web Design
- Boom! Examining Explosions in Web Design
- 8 Stunning Examples of the X-Ray Effect in Web Design
- Beautifully Designed Examples of Asymmetrical Split Screens in Web Design
- Large Cursors: Pointing the Way Towards a Better Web
- The Design Trend of Using Triangles in Web Design
- 10 Outstanding Examples of Call-to-Actions Buttons