Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
- 20 Beautifully Designed Coming Soon Pages for Inspiration
- 20 Beautiful Restaurant & Food Websites for Inspiration
- 50 Clean & Modern eCommerce Sites for Web Design Inspiration
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Minimalism in Web Design
- 14 Beautiful Examples of Magazine Layouts in Web Design
- 50 Creative Examples of 404 Pages in Web Design
- 20 College & University Websites for Design Inspiration
- 50 Creative Personal Portfolio Websites for Inspiration
- 25 Web Agency About & Team Pages for Design Inspiration
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration