Geometric shapes are widely used as design and framing elements, navigation components or as a way of drawing users’ attention to certain parts of a website. The most popular geometric elements in web design are obviously rectangles and circles. But what about using other geometric figures? Triangles, trapeziums, rhombuses or even hexagons?
In this showcase we will show you that not only simple shapes and figures can be used for designing a website effectively, but as you will find below, a number of sites that use unusual and complex shapes as a way of enhancing their web design.
- 50 Creative Examples of 404 Pages in Web Design
- 14 Beautiful Examples of Magazine Layouts in Web Design
- 20 One-Page Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Inspiring Examples of the Parallax Scrolling Effect in Web Design
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Clean Web Design for Inspiration
- 25 Photographer Portfolio Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 College & University Websites for Design Inspiration
- 20 Beautiful Examples of Ultra-Minimalism in Web Design
- 50 Creative Personal Portfolio Websites for Inspiration
- 12 Non-Profit & Charity Websites for Web Design Inspiration