Every member of the design community shares one key element with each other. That’s creativity. And if we put the creativity factor aside for just a second, what are we left with? One heck of a good sense of humor! You’re ALL going to love this gallery!
Sara Heffernen has created a brilliant series of humorous posters that can only be truly appreciated by designers. Check these out…
The Graphic Design Pun Series
I am very font of you…
I like my type the way I like my coffee, black.
Comic Sans walks into a bar…
Science is hard…
Don’t stop me from having a Helvetica good time.
I have seen the Futura and it is beautiful.
The result of improper kerning.
Just beacause you think…
Get with the Times, New Roman.
Crop it like it’s HOT!
Choose one: Common Sense or Comic Sans.
- An Illustrated Poster Series of the Most Iconic Cars from TV and Movies
- Nostalgic Poster Illustrations of Popular Movie Vehicles
- Sarcastic Poster Illustrations of Love in the Digital Era
- Illustrated Posters Series that Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Pulp Fiction
- 40 Creative Pictogram Recreations of Popular Movie Posters
- 50 of the Hottest Nightclub Poster Designs
- 40 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters
- Fantastic Movie Posters with Simple Geometric Layouts