The QR code has seen a massive surge in popularity as marketers use these marks to drive consumers from print ads to an online landing page. The drawback in the past has been that QR codes are plain, even an eyesore to the design of a project. Today, though, plenty of designers are proving that QR codes do not have to be boring. The challenge is balancing the design goals with recognition by consumers. If you do too much with the design, it becomes difficult to tell that you’re even looking at a QR Code. And if consumers don’t recognize the design, they’re simply not going to scan it.
The following designs show just how creative you can get with a QR Code. The majority of the codes included below actually work when scanned. The other, non-functional ones in this collection are just for an added inspirational kick.
Lisa Frank Inspired
Help Japan Now
School Of Rock
The Wine Sisterhood
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- 25 Beautifully Designed Examples of Brand Presentation
- 40 Elegant Wine Label Design Examples for Inspiration
- 30 Stunning Flyer Designs for Inspiration
- The Usability of Resume Design
- 10 Stunning Business Cards with Simple Geometric Designs
- 30 Examples of Beautiful Typography in Print Ads
- 40 Stunning Minimalist Print Ads for Your Inspiration
- A Beautiful Collection of Braun Inspired Concept Illustrations