The QR code has seen a massive surge in popularity as marketers use these marks to drive consumers from print ads to an online landing page. The drawback in the past has been that QR codes are plain, even an eyesore to the design of a project. Today, though, plenty of designers are proving that QR codes do not have to be boring. The challenge is balancing the design goals with recognition by consumers. If you do too much with the design, it becomes difficult to tell that you’re even looking at a QR Code. And if consumers don’t recognize the design, they’re simply not going to scan it.
The following designs show just how creative you can get with a QR Code. The majority of the codes included below actually work when scanned. The other, non-functional ones in this collection are just for an added inspirational kick.
The Complete Toolbox for Designers
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Print & Web Templates, Actions, Brushes, Mockups & Much More!
Lisa Frank Inspired
Help Japan Now
School Of Rock
The Wine Sisterhood
- 10 Beautifully Designed, Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards
- The Beauty of Colorful Shapes in Brand Identity
- Exploring the Simple Beauty of Business Cards with Geometric Designs
- The Design Essentials of a Modern Business Flyer
- Beautiful Corporate Identities for Your Inspiration
- 40 Truly Creative Examples of Billboard Design
- 30 Stunning Flyer Designs for Inspiration
- 30 Stunning Hyper-Realistic Pencil Drawings