When you’re working on post-production for your photographs, it’s vital to have some time savers on hand. With this in mind, Photoshop actions are the most likely choice for achieving your desired results.
So, if you want to create cool double exposure effects without manually capturing this via camera settings, Photoshop action sets can help you tremendously. They’re time savers and can help to streamline your workflow.
We’ve put together a set of double exposure effect Photoshop action sets that stand to change your process and help you achieve new looks that might’ve otherwise taken hours.
- 3D Effect Photoshop Actions
- Art Effect Photoshop Actions
- Black & White Photoshop Actions
- Bokeh Effect Photoshop Actions
- Cartoon Effect Photoshop Actions
- Cinema Effect Photoshop Actions
- Dispersion Effect Photoshop Actions
- Glitch Effect Photoshop Actions
- HDR Effect Photoshop Actions
- Light Leak Effect Photoshop Actions
- Retro Effect Photoshop Actions
- Sketch Effect Photoshop Actions
- Text Effect Photoshop Actions
Free Photoshop Actions
The Advanced Double Exposure Photoshop Action is easy to use and established in well-organized layers so you can undo your work should you need to. This set comes with 18 mixable color presets and provides a text guide for use.
Another option is the Double Exposure Glow Photoshop Action. This action makes it easy for anyone to add a glowing double exposure effect to their photos with one click. The action has organized layers and comes with full documentation.
This double exposure Photoshop action seamlessly combines two photos to create a beautiful finished product. It’s customizable and includes a vintage effect, light leaks, and color grading options.
Another Photoshop action you might want to consider is this, which includes four variations. It ideally works in medium to high exposure photographs, comes with a help file, and is generally designed to be used quickly and efficiently.
This Double Exposure Photoshop Action is a fantastic effect for your photos. After making that one click, you can add color tone, gradient, and more. It’s easy to use and can make a lasting impression by means of the end result.
The Double Exposure Photoshop Action Kit allows you to create double exposure effects in many ways. With just one click, you can adjust the brightness, opacity, dodge, masks, gradients, and more. Plus, it comes with 30 textures and 1- double exposure gradients, to boot.
This trendy action set is super easy to use and yields results you will be proud of. It has organized layers for easy use and comes with an illustrated guide and video tutorial.
Another great option is The Double Color Exposure Photoshop Action set. This one makes it possible to add colorful double exposure effects to photos, type, graphics, and more. With one click, you can transform an image using seven different color styles.
This set of double exposure Photoshop actions includes a video tutorial and documentation that make getting started using it easy. It comes with several actions for blending two photos, and for adding effects to a single photo, adding depth of field, and adding chromatic distortion. It also comes with 235 light effects, 33 textures, and more.
Another choice to consider is this set of 80 double exposure Photoshop actions. All of these work with a single click, and the set comes with instructions for their specific use.
This set of color double exposure Photoshop actions uses well-organized layers and is easy to edit and use. It’s also non-destructive and comes with 50 color presets so you can readily achieve the effect you’re looking for.
Here’s another excellent choice. Using two photos, the Animated Parallax Double Exposure Photoshop Action creates a parallax shift effect. It comes with four different shift styles and can be implemented with just a couple of clicks. It’s also fully layered and can be customized to suit your specific needs.
You might also consider the AI Modern Double Exposure Photoshop Actions set. This set makes it easy to create double exposure artwork, and it uses AI to detect faces and produces stunning results. It uses well-organized layers that are completely editable, you can swap textures, and it comes with 30 high-resolution textures.
Another option is the Premium Double Exposure Photoshop Action set. Everything is separated and has grouped elements for easier use. And the result is stunning, offering a professional look that’ll make it seem like you spent hours trying to achieve it.
The last action on our list is the Duotone Double Exposure Photoshop Actions set. This one requires selecting two images and then playing the actions all at once to achieve the desired effect. It comes with 12 duotone effects, on which you can adjust the opacity. It also allows for balance between layers and is non-destructive, so your original images stay intact.
How to Install Photoshop Actions
- Download and unzip the action file
- Launch Photoshop
- Go to
Window > Actions
Load Actionsfrom the menu and go to the folder where you saved the unzipped action file to select it
- The Action will now be installed
- To use the newly installed action, locate it in the
- Click the triangle to the left of the action name to see the list of available actions
- Click the action you want to play and press the play button at the bottom of the
With this collection of double exposure effect Photoshop actions on hand, you can create a wide range of stunning effects that will appeal to everyone who sees them.
Take your designs up a notch without having to expend additional effort. Sounds like a winning formula, right?
- The 20 Best Photoshop Actions for Creating Retro & Vintage Effects
- The 25 Best Photoshop Actions for Creating Stunning Art Effects
- 15 Photoshop Action Sets for Creating Cinema & Movie Effects
- The 10 Best Photoshop Action Sets for Creating the Bokeh Effect
- The 12 Best Photoshop Actions for Creating 3D Effects
- The 12 Best Photoshop Actions for Creating the Duotone Effect
- The 20 Best Glitch Effect Photoshop Action Sets
- The 15 Best Light Leak Effect Photoshop Action Sets
- 10 Photoshop Actions for Creating Stunning Comic & Cartoon Effects
- The 10 Best HDR Effect Photoshop Actions