In web UI design, there now exist many new approaches to transition cleanly between devices while preserving the user experience. And in this free eBook – Web UI Design Patterns 2014: A Deeper Look at the Hottest Websites and Web Apps Today – UXPin analyzes a selection of 63 UI design patterns through the lens of today’s top companies, including Pinterest, LinkedIn, OKCupid, Spotify, Amazon, Kickstarter, and AirBnB.
Within the 200 pages, you will find:
- A problem & solution discussion for each web UI design pattern.
- Carefully selected visuals to show different implementations of patterns to solve different problems.
- Answers to common UI problems, including:
- How do you make your web user experience as easy as possible for your user without sacrificing functionality?
- How can you adapt your web UI to touch screens and responsive design?
- What are the key differences between large and small touchscreen devices that have driven new UI conventions, and what design patterns can you use to best address these new practices?
- What specific UI patterns make for the simplest yet most intuitive web UI?
So take a look, and feel free to share if you find it helpful! You can download the ebook here: Download Free Web UI Trends 2014 eBook.
You might also like our collection of 50 Free Book for Web Designers.
- Free Ebook: Web UI Design for the Human Eye (Colors, Space, Contrast)
- Free Ebook: Interaction Design Best Practices (Time & Behavior)
- Free Ebook: Interaction Design Best Practices (Words, Visuals, Space)
- Free Ebook: The Guide to Mockups
- Free Ebook: User Testing & Design – Improving Yelp’s Website
- Free Ebook: Guide to Usability Testing
- Free Ebook: The Guide to UX Design Process & Documentation
- Free Ebook: The Guide to Minimum Viable Products