Inkscape is a vector graphic editor that’s the perfect alternative to Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw, as it doesn’t cost you a penny. It may not be as powerful as its higher-priced rivals, but certainly powerful enough to design high quality and beautiful vector graphics.
If you are looking to venture into vector design, we recommend giving Inkscape a try and learn as much as you can about vector art, and then if you need something with more kick, splash out on Illustrator.
Text and Simple Styling in Inkscape
- 25 Fantastic Adobe Illustrator Text Effects Tutorials
- 25 Free Sets of Brushes for Procreate App
- 25 Procreate Tutorials for Drawings, Illustrations, Paintings, and More
- 10 Fantastic Sites for Downloading Free Vector Templates
- 18 Free High-Resolution Adobe Illustrator Brush Packs
- 20 Tutorials for Creating Posters in Adobe Illustrator
- 10 Best SVG Filter Resources & Tutorials
- 20 Highly-Detailed Free Floral Vector Packs & Templates