Inkscape is a vector graphic editor that’s the perfect alternative to Adobe Illustrator or CorelDraw, as it doesn’t cost you a penny. It may not be as powerful as its higher priced rivals, but certainly powerful enough to design high quality and beautiful vector graphics.
If you are looking to venture into vector design, we recommend giving Inkscape a try and learn as much as you can about vector art, and then if you need something with more kick, splash out on Illustrator.
Text and Simple Styling in Inkscape
- 10 Best SVG Filter Resources & Tutorials
- 10 Sites for Downloading Completely Free Illustration Templates
- 10 Fantastic Sites for Downloading Free Vector Templates
- 25 Fantastic Adobe Illustrator Text Effects Tutorials
- 10 Tutorials for Creating Seamless Patterns in Adobe Illustrator
- 20 Tutorials for Creating a Professional Logo in Adobe Illustrator
- 20+ Tutorials for Creating Icons in Adobe Illustrator
- 20 Tutorials for Creating Posters in Adobe Illustrator