Photography, like design, is a creative profession and photographers provide a great subject for talented logo designers. Photograph businesses and photography companies, as with other businesses, require a corporate identity and logo.
In addition to this, professional photographers (often freelance individuals) will often create an identity for themselves as handing out business cards, networking, websites and word-of-mouth marketing are important sources of new work.
The photographer logos below are great examples of creative logo design from around the world that will hopefully provide inspiration for graphic designers, photographers and entrepreneurs alike:
- 50 Simple, Yet Highly Effective Logo Designs
- 25 Elegant Examples of Monograms in Logo Design
- 25 Creative Examples of Symmetry in Logo Design
- 40 Examples of Clever Typography in Logo Design
- 50 Simplistic & Minimal Fashion Label Logo Designs
- 25 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Flat Logo Design
- 40 Bright & Colorful Juice & Smoothie Bar Logo Designs
- 30 Creative Examples of Golf & Sport Logos for Inspiration