The first thing that springs to mind when thinking about large photography backgrounds in web design is basic photographer portfolio website or even that of a design company. Upon researching this article, the surprising thing was that this type of full-size image design trend background does not seem to have any limitations. It is equally suited to ecommerce sites, restaurant sites, web design agencies.. basically all types of websites, as you will see from the collection below.
There is one thing all of these sites have in common, and that is creative and professional photography. The photograph itself is the focus of the site, with each having an overlay of content to bring the site alive and make it functional. Sometimes it seems as though the designers want you to focus more on the image rather than the content, such is the power of each beautiful shot.
Top Dollar Creative Agency
Facundo Almeyra Portfolio
- Using ‘Spotty’ Backgrounds in Web Design to Grab Attention
- 25 Inspiring Examples of Websites Featuring Video Backgrounds
- Using Images to Enhance the CSS Hover Effect
- Attack of the Blob-Based Animated Backgrounds in Web Design
- Out of the Way: Corner Navigation in Web Design
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Illustration in Web Design
- The Beauty of Ultra-Minimal Web Design
- How Close-Up Portraits Bring Humanity to Web Design