Culture can play a strong part in the style and position of a logo and brand. Asian culture and food is popular around the world and is particularly popular with Western consumers.
In design and marketing, there are two reasons a logo or brand might be Asian themed: 1) the product or service might be Asian in nature (for example a Sushi restaurant) or 2) an Asian theme might symbolize something about your product (such as with “Sumo Messenger” below). In both cases (assuming your target market is primarily Westerners) a good Asian-themed logo will involve a mix of Asian style with Western aesthetic.
The logos below include fantastic examples of Asian-themed products or services targeting English-speaking consumers.
- Animal Logo Inspiration
- Clever Typography Logo Inspiration
- Fashion Logo Inspiration
- Fiery Red Logo Inspiration
- Flat Logo Inspiration
- Golf Logo Inspiration
- Monogram Logo Inspiration
- Photographer Logo Inspiration
- Restaurant Logo Inspiration
- Simple Logo Design Inspiration
- Sketching Logo Inspiration
- Smoothie Logo Inspiration
- Subtly Animated Logo Inspiration
- Symmetrical Logo Inspiration
Ninja Architect Logo
Does your Asian themed logo adopt a modern, western design aesthetic like the logos above? If not, consider using the colors black, red and white juxtaposed to create contrast and a bold logo (along with an elegant font).
- 25 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Flat Logo Design
- 50 Simple, Yet Highly Effective Logo Designs for Inspiration
- 50 Simplistic & Minimal Fashion Label Logo Designs
- 40 Examples of Clever Typography in Logo Design
- 25 Inspiring Logo Design Examples for Photographers
- 30 Creative Examples of Symmetry in Logo Design
- 25 Elegant Examples of Monograms in Logo Design
- 30 Creative Logo Design Examples Featuring Animals
- 25 Inspiring Examples of Sketching in Logo Design
- 30 Fantastic Restaurant Logo Design Ideas for Inspiration