Culture can play a strong part in the style and position of a logo and brand. Asian culture and food is popular around the world and is particularly popular with Western consumers.
In design and marketing, there are two reasons a logo or brand might be Asian themed: 1) the product or service might be Asian in nature (for example a Sushi restaurant) or 2) an Asian theme might symbolize something about your product (such as with “Sumo Messenger” below). In both cases (assuming your target market is primarily Westerners) a good Asian themed logo will involve a mix of Asian style with Western aesthetic.
The logos below include fantastic examples of Asian-themed products or services targeting English-speaking consumers.
MIAGUIII Fashion Logo
Ninja Architect Logo
Bonsai Media Group
Pure Asian Cuisine
East of Italy
Hong Kong Design Institute
Asia & Beyond
Does your Asian themed logo adopt a modern, western design aesthetic like the logos above? If not, consider using the colors black, red and white juxtaposed to create contrast and a bold logo (along with an elegant font).
- 40 Examples of Clever Typography in Logo Design
- 25 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Flat Logo Design
- 20 Inspiring Examples of Sketching in Logo Design
- 25 Inspiring Logo Design Examples for Photographers
- 25 Elegant Examples of Monograms in Logo Design
- 50 Simplistic & Minimal Fashion Label Logo Designs
- 30 Inspiring Construction & Architecture Logo Design Examples
- 25 Creative Examples of Symmetry in Logo Design