Neapolitan designer Lino Russo has recently published a photography series entitled Skymetrics. The project contrasts modern geometric, colorful architecture with a beautiful clear blue sky. The results are simply breathtaking.
Describing his project, Lino said that what these shots have in common are a “completely square, regular and schematic, so achieving geometric shots in a minimalist context, where the simplicity and cleanliness reign supreme”.
‘Simplicity and cleanliness reign supreme,’ describe this photography series perfectly. Have a look for yourself:
The Photographer's Digital Toolbox
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Photoshop Actions, Lightroom Presets, Brushes, Layer Styles, Mockups & Much More!
Skymetrics – Minimal Urban Photography
Check out the series here: Skymetrics.
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 30 Perfectly Captured Examples of Candid Photography
- 25 Examples of Powerful Documentary Photography
- 30 Photographs Taken From Creative & Unusual Angles
- 25 Stunning Examples of Super Macro Photography
- 30 Creative Photography Examples of the Polar Panorama Effect
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Infrared Photography
- 20 Chilling Examples of Gothic Photography