Neapolitan designer Lino Russo has recently published a photography series entitled Skymetrics. The project contrasts modern geometric, colorful architecture with a beautiful clear blue sky. The results are simply breathtaking.
Describing his project, Lino said that what these shots have in common are a “completely square, regular and schematic, so achieving geometric shots in a minimalist context, where the simplicity and cleanliness reign supreme”.
‘Simplicity and cleanliness reign supreme,’ describe this photography series perfectly. Have a look for yourself:
Skymetrics – Minimal Urban Photography
Check out the series here: Skymetrics.
- The 10 Best Newsletters for Photographers
- 30 Stunning Examples of Wildlife Photography
- 20 Stunning Logo Templates for Photographers
- 25 Beautiful Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 20 Fine Examples of Backlit Photography
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Infrared Photography
- 20 Stunning Examples of Super Macro Photography
- The Good and Bad of Stock Photography
- 50 Wonderful Black & White Photos with Partial Color Effects
- 25 Stunning Examples of Still Life Photography