Social networking – everybody’s doing it and everybody’s talking about it. But what does it all mean? There seem to be so many different social networking websites that it can be difficult to get a handle on what they’re all for and which ones are the best to be using. Social networking seems to have affected every part of our lives – we tweet, we pin, we like and we Google+.
Social networking is everywhere, an important part of life that we just can’t ignore. The infographic we have for you today gives you a quick overview of the major social spaces so you can sort out what’s what – who’s doing what and where. Just check out some of the facts and figures – you may be surprised to learn that even though 80% of Pinterest users are women, the website drives more traffic than Twitter. And did you know that Google+ secured a massive 20 million users within 3 weeks of its launch?
Whether it’s Facebook or Myspace, Yelp or LinkedIn – each of them is slightly different and can be used in different ways. Here is the infographic:
Social Stereotypes Infographic
Infographic Source: Wix.com.
- The 10 Best Free Templates for Designing Infographics
- The Web Design Process Periodic Table [Infographic]
- Why Faster Websites Make More Money [Infographic]
- The Smartphone Revolution Infographic
- What Is Using All The Bandwidth? [Infographic]
- The History of HTML5 in Line with Popular Culture Events (Infographic)
- What’s the Big Deal with Pinterest? [Infographic]
- The Designer’s Candy Store [Infographic]