When it comes to prototyping, there’s quite a bit of debate over low fidelity vs. high-fidelity, paper versus digital. The Ultimate Guide to Prototyping isn’t just about low or high fidelity, but about how to choose the right fidelity, processes, and tools.
The free e-book by UXPin includes 144 pages of visual case studies, expert advice, and examples of best practices from some of today’s most well-designed companies. You’ll learn the pros/cons of traditional and digital prototyping, popular prototyping processes, creating prototypes for usability testing, and much more.
This free e-book includes 9 chapters covering:
- Prototyping best practices from companies like Zurb, Google Ventures, IDEO, Apple, and many more.
- Digital prototyping and traditional prototyping along with analysis of popular tools and Lean/Agile processes.
- Bonus tutorials for Photoshop and SketchApp.
- Prototyping advice from experts like Todd Zaki Warfel, Jeff Gothelf, Marcin Treder, David Kelley, and many others.
Check out the ebooks, and feel free to share if you find them helpful.
You might also like our collection of 50 Free Book for Web Designers.
- Free Ebook: The Guide to Wireframing – For Designers, PMs, Engineers and Anyone Who Touches Product
- 50 Free Wireframe Templates for Mobile, Web and UX Design
- 20 Free Mobile UI & Wireframe Kits for Sketch App
- Essential Sketchsheets for Designing Responsive Layouts
- 20 Inspiring Examples of Web and Mobile Wireframe Sketches
- The Free 3D Web UI Kit (Photoshop PSD)
- 7 Wireframing & Prototyping Tools for Web and Mobile App Design
- Wireframing, Prototyping, Mockuping – What’s the Difference?