Been a while since you dusted off your resume, added in your most recent work and gave it a facelift? Before you do that, check out these examples for inspiration. A well-crafted resume is a great way to stand out as a candidate, and it’s not the easiest task to balance form and function with the opportunity to show off your design chops.
Have a look at what other designers are doing before you head back to the drawing board, and remember: a resume’s most important function is to give a potential employer a good idea of your experience as quickly as possible. Design acrobatics are secondary to that.
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Resume Templates, Web Templates, Mockups, Fonts & Design Assets
I hope that this collection of creative resume designs will inspire you to create your own stunning piece that you’ll be proud to use to represent yourself.
- The Usability of Resume Design
- 10 Beautifully Designed, Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards
- The Beauty of Colorful Shapes in Brand Identity
- Exploring the Simple Beauty of Business Cards with Geometric Designs
- The Essential Elements of Creative Resume Design
- The Design Essentials of a Modern Business Flyer
- Beautiful Corporate Identities for Your Inspiration
- 40 Truly Creative Examples of Billboard Design