In recent years, Sublime Text has well and truly established itself as the most popular and most loved editor available. Beautifully designed, lightweight, super-easy-to-use, split edit screens, distraction-free mode, support for extensions & themes… no matter what feature you need, Sublime Text has pretty much got you covered!
With so much going on how can you possibly remember every single feature and shortcut? Impossible. Well, we have a way for you.
Designed by Envato Market community member PristineTheme, we have a free Sublime Text wallpaper cheatsheet (2560x1440px) for you! Go ahead, you can download it below:
Sublime Text Shortcut Wallpaper
Click on the image below to view the full-size version and the save the image.
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- 10 Essential Sublime Text Extensions for WordPress Developers
- 25 Tutorials For Getting More Out of Adobe Indesign
- My Approach to On-Page SEO in 2019
- Use BugHerd to Visually Manage Feedback and Track Bugs Sponsored
- A Chat with Chris Coyier, Web Design Influencer & Entrepreneur
- The Biggest Designer Debates