In recent years, Sublime Text has well and truly established itself as the most popular and most loved editor available. Beautifully designed, lightweight, super-easy-to-use, split edit screens, distraction-free mode, support for extensions & themes… no matter what feature you need, Sublime Text has pretty much got you covered!
With so much going on how can you possibly remember every single feature and shortcut? Impossible. Well, we have a way for you.
Designed by Envato Market community member PristineTheme, we have a free Sublime Text wallpaper cheatsheet (2560x1440px) for you! Go ahead, you can download it below:
Sublime Text Shortcut Wallpaper
Click on the image below to view the full-size version and the save the image.
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- 10 Essential Sublime Text Extensions for WordPress Developers
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- 5 Things a Modern CMS Shouldn’t Do
- ZeroSSL Offers Free, Easy-To-Use SSL Certificates Sponsored
- 30 Essential Free Plugins for Sketch App
- 10 Free Videos for Learning to Design in Photoshop
- Organizing Your Personal and Commercial Design Work