In recent years, Sublime Text has well and truly established itself as the most popular and most loved editor available. Beautifully designed, lightweight, super-easy-to-use, split edit screens, distraction-free mode, support for extensions & themes… no matter what feature you need, Sublime Text has pretty much got you covered!
With so much going on how can you possibly remember every single feature and shortcut? Impossible. Well, we have a way for you.
Designed by Envato Market community member PristineTheme, we have a free Sublime Text wallpaper cheatsheet (2560x1440px) for you! Go ahead, you can download it below:
Sublime Text Shortcut Wallpaper
Click on the image below to view the full-size version and save the image.
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- 10 Essential Sublime Text Extensions for WordPress Developers
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- Perusing the Digital Junk of a Web Designer
- Should You Charge for Website Project Estimates?
- 75 Tiny Little Web-Based Tools for Web Designers
- Tasks Freelance Web Designers Should Consider Outsourcing
- The Grumpy Designer’s 2022 Preview
- Don’t Let Legacy Software Stop You from Adopting the Latest Web Technologies
- How Web Designers Can Cope with Situations Out of Their Control