In recent years, Sublime Text has well and truly established itself as the most popular and most loved editor available. Beautifully designed, lightweight, super-easy-to-use, split edit screens, distraction-free mode, support for extensions & themes… no matter what feature you need, Sublime Text has pretty much got you covered!
With so much going on how can you possibly remember every single feature and shortcut? Impossible. Well, we have a way for you.
Designed by Envato Market community member PristineTheme, we have a free Sublime Text wallpaper cheatsheet (2560x1440px) for you! Go ahead, you can download it below:
Sublime Text Shortcut Wallpaper
Click on the image below to view the full-size version and the save the image.
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- 10 Essential Sublime Text Extensions for WordPress Developers
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- In Web Design, Easier Doesn’t Always Mean Better
- The Challenge of Designing Websites for Large Screens
- 12 Free Vintage Halloween Stamps in AI, EPS, SVG & PSD Formats
- The Impossible Question: How Long Does It Take to Build a Website?
- Navigating Harsh Judgements and Self-Worth in Web Design
- Create Content That Targets Your Existing Design Clients
- Web Designers No Longer Need to Sacrifice Performance for Beauty