In recent years, Sublime Text has well and truly established itself as the most popular and most loved editor available. Beautifully designed, lightweight, super-easy-to-use, split edit screens, distraction-free mode, support for extensions & themes… no matter what feature you need, Sublime Text has pretty much got you covered!
With so much going on how can you possibly remember every single feature and shortcut? Impossible. Well, we have a way for you.
Designed by Envato Market community member PristineTheme, we have a free Sublime Text wallpaper cheatsheet (2560x1440px) for you! Go ahead, you can download it below:
Sublime Text Shortcut Wallpaper
Click on the image below to view the full-size version and the save the image.
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- 10 Essential Sublime Text Extensions for WordPress Developers
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- Choosing New Tools and Technology for Your Web Projects
- What COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling Can Teach Designers
- My Client Made Me Do It: True Tales from the Grumpy Designer
- Avoiding Wasted Space on Your Website
- Where Two-Factor Authentication Falls Short