In recent years, Sublime Text has well and truly established itself as the most popular and most loved editor available. Beautifully designed, lightweight, super-easy-to-use, split edit screens, distraction-free mode, support for extensions & themes… no matter what feature you need, Sublime Text has pretty much got you covered!
With so much going on how can you possibly remember every single feature and shortcut? Impossible. Well, we have a way for you.
Designed by Envato Market community member PristineTheme, we have a free Sublime Text wallpaper cheatsheet (2560x1440px) for you! Go ahead, you can download it below:
Sublime Text Shortcut Wallpaper
Click on the image below to view the full-size version and save the image.
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- 10 Essential Sublime Text Extensions for WordPress Developers
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- Accessibility Tip: How to Test Color Contrast Ratios
- Areas Where AI Can (and Already Is) Benefitting Web Designers
- Tips for Handing off Your Website Mockup to a Developer
- Top 40 Best Free Lightroom Presets for 2022
- Should Freelance Web Designers Care about Web 3.0?
- How to Ensure that the Grumpy Designer Never Buys Your Product
- Why Full Stack Web Development Is Still a Viable Path