In recent years, Sublime Text has well and truly established itself as the most popular and most loved editor available. Beautifully designed, lightweight, super-easy-to-use, split edit screens, distraction-free mode, support for extensions & themes… no matter what feature you need, Sublime Text has pretty much got you covered!
With so much going on how can you possibly remember every single feature and shortcut? Impossible. Well, we have a way for you.
Designed by Envato Market community member PristineTheme, we have a free Sublime Text wallpaper cheatsheet (2560x1440px) for you! Go ahead, you can download it below:
Sublime Text Shortcut Wallpaper
Click on the image below to view the full-size version and the save the image.
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- 10 Essential Sublime Text Extensions for WordPress Developers
- Taking a Look at Brand-Related Splash Screens in Web Design
- Beyond Glitched: Using Distorted Images in Web Design
- 8 Fantastic Examples of Variable Fonts in Action
- Fun Ways to Help You Rediscover the Joys of Web Design
- The Pros and Cons of Building Websites with Third-Party Products