In recent years, Sublime Text has well and truly established itself as the most popular and most loved editor available. Beautifully designed, lightweight, super-easy-to-use, split edit screens, distraction-free mode, support for extensions & themes… no matter what feature you need, Sublime Text has pretty much got you covered!
With so much going on how can you possibly remember every single feature and shortcut? Impossible. Well, we have a way for you.
Designed by Envato Market community member PristineTheme, we have a free Sublime Text wallpaper cheatsheet (2560x1440px) for you! Go ahead, you can download it below:
Sublime Text Shortcut Wallpaper
Click on the image below to view the full-size version and the save the image.
- 10 Essential Sublime Text Extensions for WordPress Developers
- 10 Beautiful Free Themes for Sublime Text
- Must-Have Sublime Text Extensions For Web Developers
- 4 Ways Clients Can Hurt Project Outcomes (and How You Can Save the Day)
- Proprietary vs. Open-Source: How to Choose the Right CMS
- The Grumpy Designer Wonders: Why Are Clients So Cheap?
- Why Web Designers Should Learn Multiple Content Management Systems
- 20 Photoshop PSD Mockup Templates for Hoodies for 2021