Recently, I came across the digital mashup artwork of Australian graphic artist Kode Abdo, AKA the ‘Bosslogic’. Kode is quite a celebrity in the world of digital arts, with his work being featured on a number of great design magazines. Most of his work focuses on either TV or comic book characters.
His ‘Iron Man mashup series‘ instantly caught the attention in which he merged the famous Iron Man metal suit with the suits of other popular superheroes quite brilliantly. The result is simply amazing.
Whether you’re a Batman fan or a Spiderman fan, you’ll simply love the new outlook that this guy has given to your favorite super heroes.
P.S my favorite is the Batman suit. Which one is yours?
Iron Man Digital Art Mashup
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- The Design Essentials of a Modern Business Flyer
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- The Yummy Visual Identity of Food Brands
- 10 Beautifully Designed, Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards
- The Usability of Resume Design
- 40 Minimal Logos of the Most Popular Football Clubs in the World
- The Beauty of Colorful Shapes in Brand Identity