Animals have appeared in art throughout history. Some are revered as gods in some cultures while others have been long associated with particular traits and attributes. Animals are a great symbolic tool that designers can use for inspiration.
The perception of animals in regard to business identity is no longer constrained to organizations relating to animal welfare or companies manufacturing products for animals.
Animals can be representational and symbolic in reference to a business; reflecting the organization’s vision and spirit regardless of the industry they are in.
Below you will find some great examples of animal logo design for different industry-based companies and organizations alike, and inspirational to any designer trying to incorporate a bit of Mother Nature in their next logo.
Looking for some more logo design inspiration? You might like to check out these inspiring examples of logo sketching, this collection of symmetrical logo designs or even these fine examples of flat logo designs.
Pigs & Pinot Logo
Tullamore Estate Logo
Buffalo Stampede Logo
Hedgehog Lab Logo
A Good Dog Logo
Wildlife Management Logo
Hippo Luck Logo
Illusion Studio Logo
Texas Longhorns Logo
Pink Flamingo Farm Logo
Animal Resucue Sofia Logo
8 Fish Logo
Sharp Shark Logo
iPhone App Logo
Flook Fishing Club Logo
Fish Lounge Logo
NSW Government Contest Logo
Timonium Animal Hospital Logo
- 50 Simplistic & Minimal Fashion Label Logo Designs
- 40 Examples of Clever Typography in Logo Design
- 25 Elegant Examples of Monograms in Logo Design
- 25 Creative Examples of Symmetry in Logo Design
- 25 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Flat Logo Design
- 50 Simple, Yet Highly Effective Logo Designs
- 30 Creative Examples of Golf & Sport Logos for Inspiration
- 30 Fantastic Restaurant Logo Designs for Inspiration