Whether you’re building the next hot startup or a solid website or mobile application, wireframes are invaluable in keeping everyone on the same page in the collaborative and iterative nature of product design and development.
Wireframing is not just for product managers, designers, and engineers – it’s for anyone who touches the product in the process. This is why “The Guide to Wireframing – For Designers, PMs, Engineers and Anyone Who Touches Product” is a guide everyone in your team will find useful.
With over 100 pages, this book covers what makes a great wireframing workshop. It’s wireframing from the big idea to details: digital and analog tools, web and mobile design patterns sources, all concluded with design principles for people who build products.
Make sure you stay tuned until Chapter 7 for some fresh UI design patterns with bonus templates that you can use directly in UXPin, the popular UX design and wireframing tool.
You might also like our collection of 50 Free Book for Web Designers.
- Free Ebook: The Ultimate Guide to Prototyping
- 50 Free Wireframe Templates for Mobile, Web and UX Design
- 20 Free Mobile UI & Wireframe Kits for Sketch App
- Essential Sketchsheets for Designing Responsive Layouts
- 20 Inspiring Examples of Web and Mobile Wireframe Sketches
- The Free 3D Web UI Kit (Photoshop PSD)
- 7 Wireframing & Prototyping Tools for Web and Mobile App Design
- Wireframing, Prototyping, Mockuping – What’s the Difference?