In the past year or so a new social service has been gaining huge popularity, almost explosion-like you might say. You’ve probably heard of it, its called Pinterest. Now, I won’t go into detail about what Pinterest is or what it can do, I am sure you will already know.
Although, you may be wondering ‘what is the big deal with Pinterest?’
Perhaps this infographic will answer that question for you…
What’s the big deal with Pinterest?
Click on the below image to view the full-size version.
This infographic has been designed by Joe, a keen freelance designer and blogger working for online glasses emporium Direct Sight. He loves finding out about new social media sites, especially image based ones like Pinterest.
- The 10 Best Free Templates for Designing Infographics
- The Web Design Process Periodic Table [Infographic]
- The Proper Definition of Infographic Design
- Why Faster Websites Make More Money [Infographic]
- The Smartphone Revolution Infographic
- What Is Using All The Bandwidth? [Infographic]
- Social Stereotypes Infographic