Yogile.com is a new photo sharing service that makes it incredibly easy to share images privately and within groups.
While established photo sharing sites already exist, Yogile is different because it lets multiple people contribute with ease. Each album features a customizable URL and email address you can share with anyone you want to contribute. There’s no need for these users to register, keeping the process simple and hassle-free.
Take any design project where you work together with multiple contributors and clients, for example. Different people have their own image material, all from different sources. While you might try asking everyone to email their images around, Yogile provides a single place they can share their images, by uploading online or just sending them to a custom email address. Anyone with access to the album can later download an archived version of all images.
The strength of Yogile lies in its simplicity, while at the same time keeping everything flexible for different use cases. A great example of how Yogile is used can be found here, where a group of 90 illustrators share their work of cartoon figures drawn from memory. Each day another cartoon figure is chosen and people send in their work by e-mailing to a custom address or just uploading online.
Here is a list of some of the most important features:
- • Keeps original resolutions uploads.
- • Other people can contribute with ease.
- • Submit photos as e-mail attachments or upload them online.
- • Each album features a customizable URL and email address you can share with anyone you want to contribute.
- • No need for other contributors to register, keeping the process simple and hassle-free.
- • Download a .zip archive of a complete album containing all photos, or an archive with all material from a specific contributor.
- • Password protected and moderated albums.
- • Can be used for commercial purposes and lets you retain ownership of all images uploaded.
Getting Started with Yogile
Getting started with Yogile is very easy; just visit yogile.com and enter your e-mail and password to sign-up. After you’ve created your account you can start uploading immediately and invite others to contribute to your albums.