Mehmet Gozetlik has recently created a series of posters that depicts 20 world famous trademarks that have been translated into Chinese and have all been designed in a graphical, neon-style. The self-initiated series is simply entitled Chinatown.
Mehmet has said that the project ‘pushes viewers to ask themselves what it means to see, hear, and become fully aware‘ and that it ‘demonstrates our strangeness to 1.35 billion people in the world, when you can’t read Chinese.’ Honestly, we just think they look really cool.
Have a look for yourselves and how many logos can you actually name?
Chinatown Trademarks by Mehmet Gozetlik
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- 10 Beautifully Designed, Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards
- The Beauty of Colorful Shapes in Brand Identity
- 30 Examples of Beautiful Typography in Print Ads
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- 10 Stunning Business Cards with Simple Geometric Designs
- The Yummy Visual Identity of Food Brands
- 30 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters