3D text is a great way to make your text pop, and you can use it in many different projects. For example, you can use it as a text opener in a branding project. You can also use 3D text in an ad campaign or a movie poster.
And with a tool like After Effects, you can create 3D text pretty quickly. In this post, we’ve collected the best 3D text effect tutorials for After Effects.
- Free Animated Icons for After Effects
- Free Animated Typefaces for After Effects
- Free Intro After Effects Templates
- Free Logo Reveal After Effects Templates
- Free Lower Thirds After Effects Templates
- Free Opener Templates for After Effects
- Free Slideshow Templates for After Effects
- Free Title Templates for After Effects
More After Effects Resources:
Creating your 3D text animation is easy with this step-by-step video tutorial. You will learn everything it takes to create your very own! Follow along with the supplied project files.
Learn how to incorporate floating text elements in your next video with this handy video tutorial. Once you learn the techniques used in this tutorial, you will be able to recreate text effects like those used by Eminem in Luck You.
3D Text Openers (After Effects Template)
Need 3D text in a hurry? Then this resource pack is perfect for you. With full HD renders in both 720p and 1080p, you can fully customize the look and feel of the text.
With this video tutorial you will learn how to quickly and easily create true 3D text effects without having to create tons of duplicate layers and distributing them in a 3D space. Using the Shatter effect reduces the render times and makes customization easier.
Easily make stunning 3D text effects from the ground up. Learn the techniques needed to make truly unique 3D texts that you can use anywhere!
3D Text Styles Cinematic Trailer ToolKit (After Effects Template)
Save time and energy when you use this resource pack containing 15 different 3D text styles. No plugins needed, and easily customized to suit your needs!
Learn how to create sublime 3D texts using a combination of Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D. Make those text animations truly shine when you incorporate lighting, different camera angles, and animate specific keyframes.
In this video tutorial you will learn different methods to create 3D texts. The tutorial covers several techniques, from using the Element 3D plugin, to using Cinema 4D, as well as just using Adobe After Effects.
In this video tutorial, you will learn from Richard Harrington how to apply Adobe’s After Effects 3D Camera Tracker. You will also learn how to use other 3D features including the ray-traced 3D engine.
Ever wanted to create your own metallic look 3D texts? Well, now you can! This tutorial will not only show you how to create the metallic 3D typography but also how you can use them in any video.
Stylish 3D Texts and Logos (After Effects Template)
Save time, money and energy when you use this 3D text resource pack. Available in cinematic, chrome, grunge, and more styles; this will be your go to resource pack to create stylish 3D texts and logos.
With this step by step tutorial you will learn how to create a killer 3D text effect in Adobe After Effects. Incorporate extra touches by adding in specific lighting, and particle effects.
Creating your own 3D text effect in After Effects is not that difficult once you learn the basic steps.
With the help of the tutorials on this list, you will be able to create 3D text for any project using various techniques.
- 10 Free Adobe After Effects Titles Templates
- 6 Free Animated Typefaces for Adobe After Effects
- 10 Free Lower Thirds Templates for Adobe After Effects
- The 10 Best Titles Templates for Adobe After Effects
- 15 Free Logo Reveal Templates for Adobe After Effects
- 10 Best Lower Thirds Templates for Adobe After Effects
- 10 Free Slideshow & Gallery Templates for Adobe After Effects
- 10 Best Logo Reveal Templates for Adobe After Effects
- 8 Free Adobe After Effects Opener Templates
- 10 Best Professional Intro Video Templates for After Effects