Logo design is undoubtedly highly significant to a fashion label, one look at a logo and all of the brand ideals should rush to mind. Interlinking C’s means Chanel, interlocking G’s equates to Gucci and a V sitting on top of an L is obviously Louis Vuitton. Fashion labels are renowned for logos that simply state their name or throw acronyms with beautiful typefaces at viewers.
Fashion label logos are designed to be altered slightly to suit different material and screen scenarios with options for mainly black on white and at times with some color. With the majority of brands finding comfort on this simple color scheme, wonder can be found in how individual each looks despite this similarity. Style in simplicity compliments a fashion logo, making us enviable of those fashioning these clothes worthy of their logo.
Many of those collected in this list of memorable fashion labels strive on simplicity and minimalism. Clean, crisp and creative logos that are designed to sit on swing tags and latch onto accessories with pride and sophisticated style.
Admire the collaboration of bold structures, gaping white space, strict colour palettes and powerful letters. Find each labels similarities but with them the small differences that set them apart and make them resonate uniquely.
Abercrombie & Fitch
Dolce & Gabbana
French Connection UK
Rodd & Gunn
Tiffany & Co.
Yves Saint Laurent
- 50 Simple, Yet Highly Effective Logo Designs
- 40 Examples of Clever Typography in Logo Design
- 25 Elegant Examples of Monograms in Logo Design
- 25 Creative Examples of Symmetry in Logo Design
- 25 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Flat Logo Design
- 30 Creative Logo Design Examples Featuring Animals
- 30 Creative Examples of Golf & Sport Logos for Inspiration
- 30 Fantastic Restaurant Logo Designs for Inspiration