Every premium web application/service developer is well aware of the importance of showcasing pricing information on their website in an easy-to-read and stylish manner.
Not only can a well-thought-out pricing table showcase all available buying options, but they can also be designed to encourage and direct your potential buyers to a particular choice.
Here we are showcasing an inspirational assortment of some successful and impressive pricing pages to give your imagination a new dimension. Enjoy!
- 404 Page Website Inspiration
- About Page Website Inspiration
- Admin Dashboard Website Inspiration
- Business & Corporate Website Inspiration
- Clean Design Website Inspiration
- College & University Website Inspiration
- Design Agency Website Inspiration
- eCommerce Design Website Inspiration
- Magazine Layout Website Inspiration
- Minimal Design Website Inspiration
- Non-Profit Website Inspiration
- One-Page Website Inspiration
- Parallax Scrolling Website Inspiration
- Photographer Website Inspiration
- Portfolio Design Website Inspiration
- Restaurant & Food Website Inspiration
- Sitemap Design Inspiration
- Sport Website Design Inspiration
- UI Style Guide Design Inspiration
- Ultra-Minimal Design Website Inspiration
A beautifully designed pricing page that is bit interactive as well permitting a broad range of content to be functional in a very small yet well-organized table.
Subtle and nice color changes are used to help users differentiate between plans. The most important business plan is being listed as Most Popular to let the users know that the Business Plan is the most popular among all.
Simple and beautifully designed pricing detail page PSD templates that encourage users to sign up for their desired package.
This site uses a neat and clean approach in their pricing page. Simple and effective pricing page design without any fancy tables and excessive graphical elements.
Zendesk has a truly captivating pricing and sign up page design. Its sign up page features a small number of elements that will certainly help the site get more sign ups.
Here the pricing page design presents a fresh table with pleasant and nice icons, equal spacing, and some smooth design features. Moreover, it imitates the design style of the rest of the site in the header, merging the pricing page design with the brand.
Four different plans are listed here with their prices and features. The most popular plan is being highlighted to showcase that it is the best value for your money.
LightCMS uses different colors to showcase the pricing of each package. A neat and simple pricing detail page design that grabs the attention.
The most important plan is listed as being selected to let users know that they should give it a try as it offers best value. A 14 day free trial is also offered to check the services.
Stoksi has been built on a 12 column (1170px) Bootstrap grid, and has been designed to make your pricing page convert better.
Mailchimp’s pricing page is totally different from the rest in terms of its orientation. Here the pricing detail page is vertical, creating a unique style of organization for the type of content that Mailchimp sought to include.
A very sleek and stylish design that gives a quality feel to the app. The pricing page is well organized making it easy for users to pick the right plan.
The pricing detail page for Harvest offers three plans in a simple table with an appealing call to action button. The simplicity of the page is the unique selling point for this website.
This pricing table comes with a very unique strategy that creates a visual interest and encourages users to select a plan.
Here the pricing detail page generates a visual appeal that has an encouraging effect on the conversion rate for each plan type.
Neat and pleasing pricing page with three different plans. The most important and unlimited plan is highlighted to divert users’ attention.
Formstack lists their best and most popular plan by emphasizing on its color and box size to help users differentiate.
Campaign Monitor offers a free plan on the page and use buttons to encourage visitors to sign up for the free account.
An extremely appealing and professional pricing detail page that speaks volume about the packages the company offers.
The free plan is separated from the paid plans to make them stand out.
Various plans with a detailed list of features with a call to action button that encourages users to sign up.
Three different plans are offered here so that you can choose one based on your needs. Pricing of each plan is listed on the top of the plan.
- 20 Beautiful Restaurant & Food Websites for Inspiration
- 30 Beautiful Examples of Minimalism in Web Design
- 14 Beautiful Examples of Magazine Layouts in Web Design
- 50 Creative Examples of 404 Pages in Web Design
- 20 College & University Websites for Design Inspiration
- 50 Creative Personal Portfolio Websites for Inspiration
- 25 Web Agency About & Team Pages for Design Inspiration
- 20 Business & Corporate Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 20 Sport Websites for Web Design Inspiration
- 30 Beautifully Designed Agency Websites for Inspiration