Sometimes, it just seems like your website clients are becoming more demanding. Sometimes they also appear to be more critical of your work, with each passing year. It’s not that the quality of your work has suddenly started to dwindle, and it’s not your creativity.
It is vital to make the effort to get up to speed with the demands of your clients. Otherwise, you can probably look forward to a tougher year in 2018.
Here’s what you can do to gain new clients, and keep your present ones coming back for more.
1. Use BeTheme’s 290+ pre-built websites. They’ll help you find a perfect fit for your client
You will need a website building tool that is a top 5 Themeforest seller, like Be Theme! Also, you’ll want to take advantage of what it offers.
Be Theme’s 1-click installer is a huge time saver. You’ll no longer waste countless hours searching for a theme that’s the best fit for a particular client.
Be Theme‘s collection of 290+ pre-built websites is by far the largest you’ll find anywhere. It covers 30+ different business niches, making it easy for you to zero in on the perfect theme for virtually any client.
Check out the following examples. They just represent the tip of the iceberg. They are also customizable, making it a cinch for you to go from a near-perfect to a perfect fit for your client.
More Than 60 Templates for Creative Industries
Clients working in the creative industry sector can be difficult to please. As these three examples show, you need to find the right template to build a website.
Artist2 is a good choice for a video maker or photographer, or almost any type of visual artist. Architects are creatives too, and finding a perfect fit among the 60+ templates should be an easy task.
This template speaks to fashion designers and beauty salons.
Bloggers like to build their sites around unconventional images such as this. In terms of of functionality, this template is well suited for marketers and ad agencies.
Every one of these 60+ templates provides a core you can build around to produce an absolute winner of a website.
- Each has an interactive gallery; ideal for product showcasing and portfolios.
- Large, eye-catching images are the norm.
- Navigation is intuitive, irrespective of the size or complexity of the resultant website.
- Clear-cut structure makes it easier to emphasize the client’s brand.
Over 30 One-Page Pre-Built Websites
Designing a website for a creative can be a challenge. Designing a one-pager for almost any niche can sometimes be even more so. Fear not; Be Theme’s 30+ one-page templates have you totally covered.
Browse through these 30+ templates! You’ll probably agree there’s nothing to fear if you decide to pursue one or more one-pager assignments.
Each of the themes in this niche is responsive. And, each makes excellent use of white space. Let’s not forget that each of them is structured to allow you to arrange your content as you see fit. Building a one-pager in 4 hours or less is quite doable when you have the content you need readily at hand.
9+ Pre-Built Websites for Online Shops
These pre-built websites were explicitly designed with eCommerce business clients in mind.
If you hope to sell products online, you better have an online presence that features high quality images, a product gallery, and a clean design. Perfect integration with Shopify doesn’t hurt either. You can expect these features in all the templates that make up this niche; that is more than enough to exceed your client’s expectations.
What about some of the other niches? There are:
20+ for Health & Wellness
12+ for Fitness & Nutrition
16+ for Events & Nightlife
9+ for Restaurants, Bars & Cafes
10+ for IT Services & Products
and, 7+ Excellent Choices for Finance & Bookkeeping
2. Look like a pro by establishing a crystal-clear work process, and share it with your clients
Be Theme can provide you with what you need to meet and exceed your clients’ expectations. Yet, it should be noted that these pre-built websites will also make it easier for you to bring new clients on board. Moreover, keeping present ones in the fold will be a breeze with Be Theme.
Having the right tools for the job is essential. However, there’s more involved if you are to keep up with and step ahead of the competition.
You need to present your clients with documentation that outlines your proposed workflow. Doing this isn’t all that difficult, and it will set you apart as looking every bit the professional you claim to be.
What are some of these important workflow steps?
- Tell the client when to expect a proposal.
- Let the client know when to expect to receive a contract; if one is necessary.
- Let the client know your billing process, and when to expect an invoice or invoices.
- Provide the client with your deadline for completing the task, unless the deadline has been set. Identify any interim deadlines if needed.
- Make certain that the client can expect to be able to provide feedback; whether at signoff, or at any time earlier.
- Spell out how changes or revisions will be managed. Also, mention what is included in your quote, and what would entail an extra charge.
Bottom line: You want to let your client understand your intentions. You also want to avoid springing any unpleasant surprises on them.
3. Exceed your clients’ expectations by delivering your finished product ahead of time, with an extra surprise or two
It is obvious that you want to avoid confronting a client with an unpleasant surprise. Yet, you should also strive to provide one or more pleasant ones.
One pleasant surprise would be to deliver the finished product ahead of schedule. You can also invite feedback during the design effort, and give the client status reports. Some clients will be pleasantly surprised, and greatly appreciative. The key thing here is to show them you care.
Acting on these ideas should pave the way to a successful 2018 for you, and for your clients as well.
- Use Be Theme as your website-building tool of choice. By doing so, you can expect to deliver impeccable websites; one after another.
- Put a client onboarding process in place, and stick to it.
- Strive to provide your clients with early deliveries. Make sure there is no sacrifice in quality.
- Let your clients know how much you value the opportunity to be of service to them.