Imagination is the key to creating Fantasy art. It could be a depiction of a magical and mysterious scene, a mythical or supernatural fairy, or even a horrendous blood-soaked fiend.
Whatever the ingredients of the fantasy scene, the results are always the same, beautiful, mysterious and thought-provoking. The real beauty is that it could be anything that your imagination can muster. Unlike pure imagination, having the skills and knowing the techniques to reflect your vision on screen or in print needs work. It needs to be taught.
In this post, we have collected 50 amazing fantasy art and horror tutorials and techniques using Photoshop, the graphic editor of choice for most fantasy artists.
You might also like: 100 Tutorials for Mastering Adobe Photoshop.
The Photoshop Toolbox
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Actions, Brushes, Mockups, Web Templates & Much More!
Nature Fantasy Composition with 3d Text and Light Effects
Creating a Fantasy Scene
Creating Your Own Fairytale Scene
Epic Fantasy Scene
Dark Angel Photomanipulation
- 40 Fantastic Photo Effect Tutorials with Photoshop
- 15 Tutorials for Creating Professional Product Mockups in Photoshop
- Top 100 Tutorials for Mastering Photoshop
- 20 Free Photoshop Layer Styles for Creating Beautiful Text Effects
- 15 Photoshop Tutorials for Creating Bizarre & Surreal Artwork
- 100 Fantastic Photo Manipulation Photoshop Tutorials
- Top 50 Creative Text Effect Photoshop Tutorials
- How to Create Gorgeous Photoshop Duotones in Three Easy Steps