Imagination is the key to creating Fantasy art. It could be a depiction of a magical and mysterious scene, a mythical or supernatural fairy, or even a horrendous blood-soaked fiend.
Whatever the ingredients of the fantasy scene, the results are always the same, beautiful, mysterious and thought-provoking. The real beauty is that it could be anything that your imagination can muster. Unlike pure imagination, having the skills and knowing the techniques to reflect your vision on screen or in print needs work. It needs to be taught.
In this post, we have collected 50 amazing fantasy art and horror tutorials and techniques using Photoshop, the graphic editor of choice for most fantasy artists.
You might also like: 100 Tutorials for Mastering Adobe Photoshop.
Nature Fantasy Composition with 3d Text and Light Effects
Creating a Fantasy Scene
Creating Your Own Fairytale Scene
Stunning Dragons Attack
Epic Fantasy Scene
Dark Angel Photomanipulation
- 40 Fantastic Photo Effect Tutorials with Photoshop
- 30 Stunning Text Effect Tutorials for Photoshop
- 20 Free Photoshop Layer Styles for Creating Beautiful Text Effects
- Top 100 Tutorials for Mastering Photoshop
- 15 Tutorials for Creating Professional Product Mockups in Photoshop
- 50 Fantastic Photo Manipulation Photoshop Tutorials
- 10 Free Videos for Learning to Design in Photoshop
- How to Create Gorgeous Photoshop Duotones in Three Easy Steps
- The 30 Best Poster Design Tutorials for Adobe Photoshop
- 30 Detailed Icon Design Tutorials for Adobe Photoshop