As you will no doubt already know, Apple released their ninth iOS version last month. While there weren’t any major UI changes in iOS 9, one of the most talked about was the introduction of the new font San Francisco at the expense of Helvetica Neue. Most would agree that the sharper new font is much more readable and does greatly improve the overall iOS experience.
Just because there have not been any major UI changes doesn’t mean you shouldn’t update your iOS GUI toolkits to the latest version. It’s a chance to familiarize yourself with the latest components, fonts, colors and sizes. So far, though, there hasn’t been that many GUI kits available, but those that we do feature below are all fairly complete, and all free to download.
If you’re planning on using these free UI kits, you will probably need to download the new San Francisco font, you can grab it here. And, Ivo Mynttinen has recently updated his iOS Design Guidelines for iOS 9, it’s a resource well worth bookmarking for reference.
iOS 9 GUI (Photoshop & Sketch) Designed by Facebook
Vector iOS9 GUI (Illustrator) Designed by Vasil Enchev
iOS 9 GUI (Sketch) Designed by Meng To
iOS 9 iPad GUI (Sketch) Designed by Meng To
iOS 9 UI Kit (Photoshop) Designed by Oz Pinhas
iOS 9 UI Template (Sketch) Designed by Philip Amour
iOS 9 Artboards UI Kit (Photoshop) Designed by Brian Benitez
If you’re looking for GUI templates or kits for older iOS versions, take a look at this post: Free iOS 7 GUI Kits and Templates.
- iPhone and iPad Development GUI Kits, Stencils and Icons
- 50 Free Mobile UI Kits for iOS & Android
- 20 Mobile Device Mockup Templates for Web & UI Designers
- The Free Flatimus UI Kit for iOS (Photoshop PSD)
- The 10 Most Popular Open Source Front-End Web UI Kits
- 15 Free Bootstrap 4 UI Kits
- 20 Free Mobile UI & Wireframe Kits for Sketch App
- 10 Free Online Education Landing Page Templates (AI & EPS)