There’s been a common trend over the last few years for online services and products to focus on creating beautifully designed landing pages, and for good reason. You need to do everything in your power to help establish yourself, and show off your brand identity and product positively. If you want to show that your product is of a high quality and professional, you need to prove it by making sure that everything you produce is well designed – including your landing page.
The bar for what makes a great landing page is always being raised, and there are some impressive designs out there from the last few months alone. Landing pages that showcase their product or service effectively and – crucially – in an elegant, bold or visually creative way will come across as being professional, and will always pique the interest of a potential user.
I want to share some of my favourite recent examples of stylish landing page designs. Each site has taken a huge amount of thought, care and hard work to get the design just right. If there are any other creative, inspiring landing pages that you’d like to share, I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.
Paper by Facebook
- Exploration of Beautifully Designed Product Pages
- A Showcase of Websites That Have Been Inspired by Wireframes
- Bringing the Curtain Effect to Your Website with These Snippets
- Using Images to Enhance the CSS Hover Effect
- Out of the Way: Corner Navigation in Web Design
- 10 Beautiful Examples of Illustration in Web Design
- The Beauty of Ultra-Minimal Web Design
- How Close-Up Portraits Bring Humanity to Web Design