This infographic chronicles not only the history of HTML5 and computers, but also cross-references each timeline event with what was going on in the world at the time. For example, if you check out the year 1997 – 1998, you can see that when Sergey Brin and Larry Page launched Google there were new releases of both HTML and Internet Explorer.
At the same time, everybody was flocking to theatres to watch the most popular film of the year, Titanic and kids all over the world were getting back into reading in a big way with the release of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- The 10 Best Free Templates for Designing Infographics
- 50 Free Responsive HTML5 Web Templates
- 10 Open Source Login Pages Built With HTML & CSS
- 10 Retro Video Games Recreated with HTML5, JS & CSS
- The Web Design Process Periodic Table [Infographic]
- How to Add HTML5 Video to WordPress Using Custom Fields
- How to Use the HTML5 Context Menu Attribute