It’s not often considered, but every photograph must be taken at an angle. Your angle might be just an eye-level picture of your friends. It might be a birds-eye image, or look up from the ground. Whatever the picture, you’ve got to take the photograph from somewhere in relation to the target.
This fact can be used by skilled artists to produce a variety of effects in their images. In this article, we have a variety of both standard and unique angles in photography.
Consider as you read the ways in which these angles may come into play in your future photographs. Whether you’re a professional photographer, an amateur, or just taking a picture with friends, the proper use of angle can work wonders.
Enter the Under Ground
- The 10 Best Newsletters for Photographers
- 20 Amazing Logo Templates for Photographers
- 40 Mesmerizing Examples of Tilt-Shift Photography
- 20 Fine Examples of Backlit Photography
- Breathtaking Photography: Shooting in the Golden Hour
- 25 Stunning Examples of Super Macro Photography
- 30 Stunning Examples of Still Life Photography
- 20 Stunning Examples of Food Photography & Tips for Effective Shooting