A picture is worth a thousand words. But what’s a picture of words worth? In the hands of some, far more still. Typographic Portraits combine the specifics of an image with the communicative power of words.
They can capture an idea, or express the essence of a person’s state of being, in a way that is hard to match in terms of interest and visual appeal.
The images in this gallery are sometimes happy, sometimes sad. Colorful, or bleak. But all express themselves in a way unique to typographic portraits.
A Man of His Word
Typography By Leo
What Time is it Now..
This is me..
- 30 Examples of Beautiful Typography in Print Ads
- 30 Beautifully Colorful Typographic Book Cover Designs
- 35 Inspiring Typographical Illustrations
- 45 Inspirational Examples of Typography in the Wild
- Typography as Art
- 25 Creative Album Covers with Stunning Typography
- Inferno Typeface – A Flaming Typographic Experiment
- 5 Alternative Methods for Typography Inspiration