Hungarian designer Zsolt Molnar spent over 5 months illustrating each and every episode of the AMC’s hit TV Show ‘Breaking Bad’. Zsolt admits that he was mesmerized with the depth of the show and spent almost 400 hours creating the posters, with each episode taking up to 6.5 hours per poster.
Zsolt’s designs were based on specific markers that surrounded the whole theme of each episode. Because of this you’ll feel like going through the whole show again once you go through these poster designs.
In one of his interviews he said that he was so blown away with the concept of the show that he created these illustrations just to create a ‘memento’ to honor the show and its writers. He initially made sketches and line drawings and then used Photoshop and Illustrator to finish and polish each design.
Zsolt’s work went viral soon after its completion and now it’s all over the web. You can visit his blog to take a look at his other work as well.
The Complete Toolbox for Designers
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Print & Web Templates, Actions, Brushes, Mockups & Much More!
Breaking Bad Poster Series
Breaking Bad – Pilot
Breaking Bad – Cat’s in the Bag…
Breaking Bad – …And the Cat’s in the Bag
Breaking Bad – Cancer Man
Breaking Bad – Gray Matter
Breaking Bad – Crazy Handful of Nothin’
Breaking Bad – A No-Rough-Stuff-Type Deal
Breaking Bad – Seven Thirty-Seven
Breaking Bad – Grilled
Breaking Bad – Bit by a Dead Bee
Breaking Bad – Down
Breaking Bad – Breakage
Breaking Bad – Peekaboo
- 40 Creative Pictogram Recreations of Popular Movie Posters
- 50 of the Hottest Nightclub Poster Designs
- 40 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters
- Fantastic Movie Posters with Simple Geometric Layouts
- 20 Beautifully Minimalist Music Posters
- 30 Political Propaganda Posters from Modern History
- Star Warhols Posters – Combining Star Wars with the Art of Andy Warhol
- Humorous Collection of Uninspiring Quote Posters