London based designer Stephen Cheetham has created a nostalgic collection of posters entitled ‘Nike Decades’. The huge illustrations series includes an iconic pair of trainers from every single year, from the 1970s through to the 2000s.
Interestingly, the evolution seems to have come full-circle as the footwear from the 1970s have come back into fashion in the 2010s.
Nike Leather Cortez (1970)
Nike Approach (1980)
Air Max (1990)
- 10 Beautifully Designed, Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- The Yummy Visual Identity of Food Brands
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- 10 Stunning Business Cards with Simple Geometric Designs
- The Beauty of Colorful Shapes in Brand Identity
- A Beautiful Collection of Braun Inspired Concept Illustrations
- 40 Stunning Minimalist Print Ads for Your Inspiration