London based designer Stephen Cheetham has created a nostalgic collection of posters entitled ‘Nike Decades’. The huge illustrations series includes an iconic pair of trainers from every single year, from the 1970s through to the 2000s.
Interestingly, the evolution seems to have come full-circle as the footwear from the 1970s have come back into fashion in the 2010s.
Nike Leather Cortez (1970)
Nike Approach (1980)
Air Max (1990)
- 10 Beautifully Designed, Minimal & Name-Centric Business Cards
- The Yummy Visual Identity of Food Brands
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- 40 Stunning Minimalist Print Ads for Your Inspiration
- The Design Essentials of a Modern Business Flyer
- 25 Inspirational Examples of Brand Presentation
- The Usability of Resume Design