London based designer Stephen Cheetham has created a nostalgic collection of posters entitled ‘Nike Decades’. The huge illustrations series includes an iconic pair of trainers from every single year, from the 1970s through to the 2000s.
Interestingly, the evolution seems to have come full-circle as the footwear from the 1970s have come back into fashion in the 2010s.
Nike Leather Cortez (1970)
Nike Approach (1980)
Air Max (1990)
- 10 Stunning Business Cards with Simple Geometric Designs
- 40 Elegant Wine Label Design Examples for Inspiration
- 25 Beautifully Designed Examples of Brand Presentation
- 12 Stunning Abstract Business Card Designs for Inspiration
- 25 Inspirational & Creative Business Cards for Designers
- The 30 Most Creative Resume Designs Ever
- 40 Creative & Inspiring Examples of Packaging Design
- 30 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters
- 40 Minimal Logos of the Most Popular Football Clubs in the World
- 30 Stunning Flyer Designs for Inspiration