From time to time we come across a design creation that is truly unique and totally blows us away. Today’s gallery post features one of those remarkable creations.
Daniel Reuber, a 20 year old graphic designer from Germany, has created a unique typeface made entirely of realistic flames, entitled Inferno Typeface. The typeface, based on a bold sans-serif, consists of 26 upper-cased letters and has been designed as part of typographic exhibition in which he aims to create more typefaces using the elements as inspiration.
Below we have highlighted our favorites:
The Inferno Typeface Series
- 35 Inspiring Typographical Illustrations
- 45 Inspirational Examples of Typography in the Wild
- 70 Examples of Beautiful Typography in Print Ads
- 30 Beautifully Colorful Typographic Book Cover Designs
- Typography as Art
- 25 Creative Album Covers with Stunning Typography
- 50 Creative Typographic Portraits
- 5 Alternative Methods for Typography Inspiration