Donna Choi, a Brooklyn based illustrator has created a weekly series of illustrations, entitled >Modern Romance. The series is based on modernized, or should I say digitized, love, through which she artistically expresses her ‘fascination’ with lust and passion in the modern digital era. To describe it all in her own words ‘It is reviled by strangers and exes alike.’
Donna’s weekly sarcastic illustrations have been so effective that one of her followers made the following comment about her work: “Modern Romance represents the absolute worst of this generation: shallow, entitled, utterly charmless, and grasping for meaning in drugs and sex. Don’t waste your time.”
But this doesn’t stop us from loving her art. Take a look at her painfully accurate take on love, sex and relationships, in this modern digital world.
The Complete Toolbox for Designers
Unlimited Downloads: 500,000+ Print & Web Templates, Actions, Brushes, Mockups & Much More!
The Modern Romance Weekly Series
Ready for Action
- Humorous Puns Illustrated Posters for Designers
- Nostalgic Poster Illustrations of Popular Movie Vehicles
- Illustrated Posters Series that Celebrates the 20th Anniversary of Pulp Fiction
- An Illustrated Poster Series of the Most Iconic Cars from TV and Movies
- 40 Creative Pictogram Recreations of Popular Movie Posters
- 50 of the Hottest Nightclub Poster Designs
- 40 Beautifully Designed Minimal Movie Posters
- Fantastic Movie Posters with Simple Geometric Layouts